| My Youtube Channel | Facebook Group | My CC Podcasts | FREE Spreadsheets | CPTDashboard.com |
| Click here | Click here | Click here | Click here | Click here |
| | | | |
| NEW TRADE ALERT |
|
| Friday, December 13, 2019 |
| | | | |
| Covered Call Option Buy Back |
| | | |
|
| Closed a Covered Call position with ROKU Inc. (ROKU) this week |
| | | |
| | | | |
| Brief Description of WHY I did this trade and my expectations for it |
| I know I could have waited and this $6.00 option would have probably fallen more with the way ROKU is acting these days ... but I figured IF ROKU gets a push higher after falling over the past couple days under my stock purchase price I might be able to catch another credit if it pops above. So I pocket $4.50 per share now in this 10 day period in the hopes it'll give me some green days for the chance to write one later. |
| | | | |
| Trade Breakdown with the BUY BACK Calc |
| COMPANY | SYMBOL | SHARES | STOCK PRICE | STRIKE |
| ROKU Inc. | ROKU! | 100 | $143.25 | $150.00 |
| PREMIUM RECV | BUY BACK PRICE | DIFFERENCE | CASH PROFIT | CoC% GAIN |
| $6.00 | $1.50 | $4.50 | $450.00 | 3.14% |
| | | | |
| Always look at a companies chart ... it tells a story and that story could be UP or DOWN |

| Education Corner |
| Great Covered Call video posted at | |
| Covered Call - Description - A covered call is a financial market transaction in which the seller of call options owns the corresponding amount of the underlying instrument, such as shares of a stock or other securities. ... writing (i.e. selling) a call generates income in the form of the premium paid by the option buyer. Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covered_call |
| | | | |
| Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do have a position in this equity. By posting this I am by no means recommending this equity and am not front running for its preformance. I have risked my own money and am accountable for the trade results. |
| | | | |
| Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com | and me :) |
| | | | |
© 2019 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
| | | | Disclaimer |
| | | | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.