Wednesday, January 8, 2020

NEW UCPTD Trade Alert - Option Buy Back - ROKU - CCW


My Youtube ChannelFacebook GroupMy CC PodcastsFREE SpreadsheetsCPTDashboard.com
Click hereClick hereClick hereClick hereClick here
NEW TRADE ALERT
Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Covered Call Option Buy Back
Closed a Covered Call position with ROKU Inc. (ROKU) this week
TRADE KRUM! (see details below)DAYSCash on Cash %Annualized
$400.0022.78%507.95%
Brief Description of WHY I did this trade and my expectations for it
WOW - John the swing trading Covered Call Writer LOLZ! ... well, just 2 days ago I did a 30 day trade, $150 Strike and got $8 ... so with this option falling some 50% in the first week ... I usually Buy Back the option so I can reboot this idea, maybe get a couple green days and do it again. With this option falling 50% to $4 ... I bought back the Call and now I'm sitting with the shares ... now I'm gonna hope for a green day and re-do it again :)
Trade Breakdown with the BUY BACK Calc
COMPANYSYMBOLSHARESSTOCK PRICESTRIKE
ROKU Inc.ROKU100$143.34$150.00
PREMIUM RECVBUY BACK PRICEDIFFERENCECASH PROFITCoC% GAIN
$8.00$4.00$4.00$400.002.78%
What I made vs what I thought I would make with shares taken
Stock apprecation + Premium$1,466.0010.23%
Oh well, stock fell, option fee, bought back, reboot$400.002.78%
Always look at a companies chart ... it tells a story and that story could be UP or DOWN



Education Corner
Great Covered Call video posted at
Covered Call - Description - A covered call is a financial market transaction in which the seller of call options owns the corresponding amount of the underlying instrument, such as shares of a stock or other securities. ... writing (i.e. selling) a call generates income in the form of the premium paid by the option buyer. Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covered_call
Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do have a position in this equity. By posting this I am by no means recommending this equity and am not front running for its performance. I have risked my own money and am accountable for the trade results.
Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com | and me :)
© 2020 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.