Sunday, December 6, 2020

NEW UCPTD Trade Alert - (2) TRADES - CSP EXPIRE DKNG BABA (Premium Profit)

 

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2020
NEW TRADE ALERT
These Cash Secured Put positions expired (profit)
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
Closed Cash Secured Put positions
2 OPTIONS EXPIRED
TIME AND DATE STAMP | .December 4, 2020
My brief explanation of these trades
Each trade below I highlight why I let them go to expiration
CSP Option Expired - Premium Profit! (ACTUAL RESULT)
SYMBOLTYPECONTRACTSAnnualized
DKNGCSP10
Below are the details of the Buy Back
ORIGINAL PREMBUY BACK PRICEDIFFERENCEPREMIUM PROFIT
$1.50$0.00$1.50$1,498.96
This Draft Kings (DKNG) trade goes to expiration with me being assigned the shares @ $51 a share ... with DKNG trading around $50 I feel I can be assigned the shares and write a covered call above the $51 strike making more money.
CSP Option Expired - Premium Profit! (ACTUAL RESULT)
SYMBOLTYPECONTRACTSAnnualized
BABACSP1
Below are the details of the Buy Back
ORIGINAL PREMBUY BACK PRICEDIFFERENCEPREMIUM PROFIT
$15.92$0.00$15.92$1,590.96
Alibaba (BABA) continued to fall fall fall to where I really couldn't buy it back making a premium profit ... so I decided to be assigned the shares and bag this premium as profit ... now I need to sell some covered calls hoping I can dance with the devil selling premium under my $285 purchase price (not using my CSP prem as cost basis) we will see
Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do have a position in this equity. By posting this I am by no means recommending this equity and am not front running for its performance. I have risked my own money and am accountable for the trade results.
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com
© 2020 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.