Monday, April 26, 2021

NEW UCPTD Trade | CLOSED CSP on PENN (2 trades)

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2021
TRADES CLOSED
Multi Cash Secured Put trades expired
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
2 OPTIONS CLOSED / EXPIRED
TIME AND DATE STAMP | .April 23, 2021
CSP Option Expired - Premium Profit! (ACTUAL RESULT)
SYMBOLTYPECONTRACTS
PENNCSP1
Below are the details of the Premium
ORIGINAL PREMBUY BACK PRICEDIFFERENCEPREMIUM PROFIT
$7.00$0.00$7.00$700.00
Below are the details of the Stock Sale
Trade is CLOSED - I elected to be assigned these shares as I want 300 total shares of PENN so being down as much as I was on my $110 CSP ... just figured, be assigned, we will do some OTM CCW ... nothing more, nothing less
CSP Option Expired - Premium Profit! (ACTUAL RESULT)
SYMBOLTYPECONTRACTS
PENNCSP1
Below are the details of the Buy Back
ORIGINAL PREMBUY BACK PRICEDIFFERENCEPREMIUM PROFIT
$8.40$0.00$8.40$840.00

Disclaimer - Yes, I do have shares
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com
© 2021 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer