Tuesday, May 25, 2021

NEW UCPTD Trade | CLOSED CCW on D (Position Closed)


All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2020
NEW TRADE ALERT
Covered Call position was closed
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
Covered Call position was closed
Dominion Energy
TIME AND DATE STAMP | .Friday, July 16, 2021
The Total Profit for this Trade (Stock Move + Premium)
STOCK GAINPREMIUMCash on Cash %TOTAL CASH ON THE TABLE
$144.00$240.001.68%$384.00
Trade is CLOSED - Looking to raise some cash ... I've basically done what I wanted with this investment ... getting the dividend and writing 1 CC on it ... we sell the stock at a minimal loss ... oh well, its a Green trade ... so with the Option fell under -50% and with it having over 20 days until expire, just took off the board ... making a 5th dividend which was the goal on this trade (div ~0.65)

How much Total Money did you make on this Trade?
STOCK MOVETOTAL PREMIUMSDIVIDENDSTOTAL PROFIT
-$45.00$240.00$189.00$384.00
I collected (1) $0.63 dividend while holding the stock which added some $195 to the trade ... another great CCW+DIV Capture trade.

This trade ADDS May-2021 Monthly Totals
Current Running Total$11,895.00
AT THE TIME OF THIS POSTING (time stamp above)

Selling Premium Education Corner (definition and links)
Covered Call - Description - A covered call is a financial market transaction in which the seller of call options owns the corresponding amount of the underlying instrument, such as shares of a stock or other securities. ... writing (i.e. selling) a call generates income in the form of the premium paid by the option buyer. Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covered_call
Disclaimer - No - at the time of this posting I did not own the shares of this equity. and it probably means I've done a Cash Secured Put ... for which if this trade goes against me I *will* own these shares ... I risk my own money on this trade and am accountable for the trade results.
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com
© 2021 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer