| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2021 |
 | NEW WEEKLY CCW TRADE |
| |
| Covered Call Weekly Trade Expires less than 30 days |
|
| NEW Covered Call position was opened on |
|
| TIME AND DATE STAMP | | Monday, July 26, 2021 |
Marathon | | |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
|
| My brief explanation for this trade and how it closed |
| MINDSET WHEN OPENED - Below I explain why I did this trade |
| REMEMBER - My CB is $39 so no stock appreciation on this trade > CCW - Now Amazon is thinking of using Bitcoin, so the entire sector is popping higher, usiing this positive move to write the weekly OTM $30 strike ... I do not feel it gets there, will manage this trade IF it does. |
| WHEN TRADE CLOSES - I explain my thoughts on how this closed out. |
| Trade is OPEN - I will add commentary when this trade closed |
|
| This (4) day trade begins and ends for the dates below |
| 4 | July 26, 2021 | July 30, 2021 |
|
| MAX PROFIT Shares + Premium (shares are taken) |
| MAX PROFIT | STOCK GAIN | OPTION GAIN | DIVIDEND? | CASH ON CASH % |
| $1,355.00 | $855.00 | $500.00 | $0.00 | 9.58% |
|
| PREMIUM PROFIT Only (shares are not taken) |
| PREMIUM ONLY | OPTION GAIN | DIVIDEND? | CASH ON CASH % | |
| $500.00 | $500.00 | $0.00 | 3.53% |
|
| Trade Breakdown IF my shares are taken |
| COMPANY | SYMBOL | SHARES | STOCK PRICE | STRIKE |
| Marathon | MARA | 500 | $28.29 | $30.00 |
| PREMIUM RECV | PREM PROFIT | SHARE GAIN | CASH PROFIT | CoC% GAIN |
| $1.00 | $500.00 | $855.00 | $1,355.00 | .58% |