| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2021 |
 | NEW CCW BUYBACK |
| |
| Covered Call Option Buy Back |
|
| Covered Call position was closed on |
|
| TIME AND DATE STAMP | | Tuesday, October 19, 2021 |
Marathon | | |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
|
| My brief explanation for this trade and how it closed |
| MINDSET WHEN OPENED - Below I explain why I did this trade |
| CCW - MARA keeps trading in a range that I like ... as it moves higher I've been selling CCW riding that move and the stock (and markets) have pulled back, allowing me to buy back the option ... maybe it happens again, maybe not, either way we make money,. |
| WHEN TRADE CLOSES - I explain my thoughts on how this closed out. |
| Trade is CLOSED - MARA BLEW PAST my strike of $36 and with 10 days left on this CCW the option was trading just 0.04 above Real Money ... so I paid to buy it back, sold the shares, we have the cash and can now find another trade. > SHARES WERE SOLD > I CURRENTLY HAVE NO POSITION IN MARA IN MY MAIN ACCOUNT |
|
| The Headline Krum! (ACTUAL RESULT) |
| TRADE KRUM! | DAYS | Cash on Cash % | CONTRACTS | SHARES |
| $1,580.00 | 14 | 8.90% | 5 | 500 |