| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023 | |||||||||
| NEW CSP TRADE | |||||||||
| STANDARD CASH SECURED PUT TRADE IS NOW | OPEN | ||||||||
| DAYS | THIS NEW TRADE BEGINS AND ENDS | ||||||||
| 42 | February 17, 2023 | March 31, 2023 | |||||||
PYPL | ![]() | TIME AND DATE STAMP | |||||||
| Friday, February 17, 2023 | |||||||||
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. | |||||||||
| DETAILS FOR THIS CASH SECURED PUT TRADE | |||||||||
| Today, (25) Cash Secured Put contract(s) were sold on PayPal Holdings Inc (ticker: PYPL) for the Mar-31 Expiration Date, $68.00 Strike Price for a Premium of $1.50 > PYPL was trading for $74.50 a share. | |||||||||
| PREMIUM ONLY TRADE | |||||||||
| This being a Cash Secured Put it is a premium only trade with my cash on cash percentage gain calculated on money invested. | |||||||||
| Stock Price - placed | Date | Total Prem$ | Contracts | ||||||
| $74.50 | Feb-17 | $1.50 | 25 | ||||||
| Strike Price | Expire | Days | Possible Premium Profit | ||||||
| $68.00 | Mar-31 | 42 | $3,750.00 | ||||||
| WHY I OPENED this CSP Trade > PayPal is trading down and I believe it's at the bottom of its range with recently releasing earnings that weren't that bad, I believe this strike is one that won't be tested in the next 35 days as PayPal even at the bottom of the market sell off only hit this strike price once so I feel like I can manage this trade and if I'm assign the shares I believe it's at the bottom of the bottom of its range and I'll be able to immediately write a covered call so I have this order in right now at $68 Strike for $1.60 .. Mar-31 expire date ... I'm going for it | |||||||||
| WHAT IS THE PROJECTED % GAIN ON MONEY INVESTED? | |||||||||
| Money Invested | Possible % Gain | Days | Contracts | ||||||
| $170,000.00 | 2.21% | 42 | 25 | ||||||
| Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options. | |||||||||
| Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy. | |||||||||
| Disclaimer - No - at the time of this posting I did not own the shares of this equity ... I risk my own money on this trade and am accountable for the trade results | |||||||||
| Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner | |||||||||
| © 2023 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer | ||||||||
-
