| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2024 | |||||||||
| CLOSEOUT TRADE | |||||||||
| POOR MAN'S COVERED CALL POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED OUT | CLOSED | ||||||||
| WINNER | $1,235.00 | ||||||||
| DAYS | THIS TRADE STARTED AND ENDED | ||||||||
| 43 | January 4, 2024 | February 16, 2024 | |||||||
TNA | ![]() | TIME AND DATE STAMP | |||||||
| Friday, February 16, 2024 | |||||||||
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. | |||||||||
| PMCC CLOSE OUT | |||||||||
| COMMENTARY AS TO WHY I ENDED THIS TRADE | |||||||||
| WHY I CLOSED this PMCC Trade on > TNA > Closed this trade as too not let the market maker deal with it , bought the current CC and then Sold the LEAPS Call Option, winning trade! | |||||||||
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT | |||||||||
| LEAPS CALL OPTION SALE | |||||||||
| DETAILS OF THE LEAPS CALL OPTION I PURCHASED | |||||||||
| Below is the LEAPS Call Option purchase information. The performance part is based on a DELTA MOVE in the LEAPS vs the ACTUAL stock move so the numbers are as close as I can get them as DELTAs can change | |||||||||
| Symbol | Expiration | Strike | Paid | ||||||
| TNA | Apr-19 | $20.00 | $18.87 | ||||||
| Contracts | Controlling shares | Delta | Investment | ||||||
| 5 | 500 | 0.9361 | $9,435.00 | ||||||
| Sold | Current +/- | ||||||||
| $19.36 | (+) $0.48 | ||||||||
| DETAILS LEAP CALL OPTION I'M USING FOR THIS PMCC | ||||
| CCW $ | LEAP $ | STRIKE $ | SHORT SELL | |
| $990.00 | $245.00 | N/A | N/A | |
| CLOSEOUT TOTALS / BREAKDOWN BY STEP | ||||
| BUY TO CLOSE SHORT POSITION | N/A | |||
| CASH PAID FOR SHARES ($145) STRIKE | N/A | |||
| TOTAL | N/A | |||
| PAID FOR LEAPS | -$9,435.00 | |||
| SOLD LEAPS | $9,680.00 | |||
| TOTAL | $245.00 | |||
| TOTAL COVERED CALL PREMIUMS COLLECTED | $990.00 | |||
| TOTAL CASH FLOW | ||||
| $1,235.00 | ||||
| CASH ON CASH % +/- | ||||
| 13.09% | ||||
| ________________________________________________________________________________ | ||||
| Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options. | ||||
| Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy. | ||||
| Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner | ||||
| © 2024 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer | |||
