| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2025 |
 | CLOSEOUT TRADE |
| | | | | | | | | |
| POOR MAN'S COVERED CALL POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED OUT | CLOSED |
|
| WINNER | $1,545.00 | 11.37% |
|
| DAYS | THIS TRADE STARTED AND ENDED |
| 2 | February 3, 2025 | February 5, 2025 |
|
LABU | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Wednesday, February 5, 2025 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
| EVERY TRADE - LINK BELOW |
| https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQpaOK6Eac3WgAySZ9ewJjxwVf-USS_fve572Zm9ma-AWFEKvfD6yBnlcSr_fCBM8M4RcTmChlfOgd6/pubhtml?gid=705057581&single=true |
|
| PMCC CLOSE OUT |
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE |
| Today, (3) Covered Call contract(s) were bought back on ticker: LABU |
| Direxion Daily S&P Biotech Bull 3X Shares > Because I bought this option back early, I did not make max profit. The final profit / cash flow collected is posted below. Note, instead of making the original premium profit projections. I bought this option back for $7.45 causing a debit in the position but then SOLD the supporting LEAPS Call Option for a profit as outlined below. |
|
| COMMENTARY AS TO WHY I ENDED THIS TRADE |
| WHY I OPENED this PMCC Trade on > Daily S&P Biotech Bull 3X Shares (LABU) |
| LABU made a nice move to my strike and with so so much time left I decided to close out the trade, play it safe and just look for another trade later ... remember, once a stock shoots thru a strike price the LEAPS delta has to keep up with a $1 stock move ... and the higher it goes the further it lags , that lag I pay back out of my premium profit ... so we buy back and more on |
|
|
| HOW MUCH COVERED CALLS DID I DO AND THE PREMIUM ? |
| Below are all of the Covered Calls I have sold while owning this position. It does includes the current active Covered Call Trade. |
| Date Opened | Date Closed | Cash Flow | CoC% +/- |
| Feb-3 | Feb-5 | -$1,035.00 | -7.62% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
|
| -$1,035.00 | -7.62% |
|
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
|
|
|
|  | LEAPS CALL OPTION INFORMATION | |  |
|
| LEAPS CALL OPTION SALE |
| DETAILS OF THE LEAPS CALL OPTION I PURCHASED |
| Below is the LEAPS Call Option purchase information. The performance part is based on a DELTA MOVE in the LEAPS vs the ACTUAL stock move so the numbers are as close as I can get them as DELTAs can change |
| Symbol | Expiration | Strike | Paid |
| LABU | Jun-20 | $50.00 | -$45.30 |
| Contracts | Controlling shares | Delta | Investment |
| 3 | 300 | 0.9138 | $13,590.00 |
| Sold | Current +/- |
| $53.90 | (+) $8.6 |
|
| HISTORY OF THE LEAPS PURCHASES |
| Date | Stock $ | Strike | Paid | Contracts | Total $ |
| 2/3/2025 | $93.05 | $50.00 | -$45.30 | 3 | $13,590.00 |
| | Delta | | | $0.00 |
| | 0.9138 | | | $0.00 |
|
| $2,580.00 | 18.98% |
|
|
|
|  | BASIC SUMMARY OF THE TRADE - CCW + LEAPS | |  |
|
| SUMMARY |
| CLOSEOUT TOTALS / BREAKDOWN BY STEP |
| BUY TO CLOSE SHORT POSITION | N/A |
|
| TOTAL | N/A |
|
| PAID FOR LEAPS | -$13,590.00 |
| SOLD LEAPS | $2,580.00 |
| TOTAL COVERED CALL PREMIUMS COLLECTED | -$1,035.00 |
|
| TOTAL CASH FLOW | $1,545.00 |
|
| CASH ON CASH % +/- | 11.37% |
|
|