| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2021 |
 | TRADES CLOSED |
| |
| Multi Cash Secured Put trades expired |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
|
| 2 OPTIONS CLOSED / EXPIRED |
| TIME AND DATE STAMP | . | March 26, 2021 | |
| |
| My brief explanation of these trades |
| Each trade below I highlight why I let them go to expiration |
|
|
| CSP Option Expired - Premium Profit! (ACTUAL RESULT) |
| SYMBOL | TYPE | CONTRACTS | |
| Z | CSP | 1 |  |
| Below are the details of the Premium |
| ORIGINAL PREM | BUY BACK PRICE | DIFFERENCE | PREMIUM PROFIT |
| $12.10 | $0.00 | $12.10 | $1,210.00 |
| Below are the details of the Stock Sale |
| Trade is CLOSED - Many might not agree with this idea ... but I elected to be assigned the shares even as I'm seriously DOWN ... but I'm going to sell some OTM strikes, 0.30 Delta plays as this stock will recover ... I'm going to just pick up little Krums along the way. (I hope) |
 |
|
| CSP Option Expired - Premium Profit! (ACTUAL RESULT) |
| SYMBOL | TYPE | CONTRACTS | |
| DKNG | CSP | 10 |  |
| Below are the details of the Buy Back |
| ORIGINAL PREM | BUY BACK PRICE | DIFFERENCE | PREMIUM PROFIT |
| $1.00 | $0.00 | $1.00 | $1,000.00 |
| Trade is CLOSED - Decided to be assigned the shares as I think this little sell off in DKNG wont last long, will sell the OTM strike Monday to just pick up a little Krum to go with the MANY Krums I've made with this stock since using it for my $1,000 weekly challenge. |
 |
| | | | |
| Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do have a position in this equity. By posting this I am by no means recommending this equity and am not front running for its performance. I have risked my own money and am accountable for the trade results |
|
| Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy. |
| | | | |
| Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com |
| | | | |
| © 2021 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer |
| | | |