| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2021 |
 | STOCK CLOSEOUT |
| |
| SOLD THESE SHARES OUTRIGHT TO END THE TRADE |
|
| Cash Secured Put position was closed on |
|
| TIME AND DATE STAMP | | Friday, Nov 26, 2021 |
Bristol Myers | | |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
|
| My brief explanation for this trade and how it closed |
| MINDSET WHEN OPENED - Below I explain why I did this trade |
| Thoughts when OPENING the trade - Starting a new Wheel trade with a beaten down Bristol Myers ... I was assigned the shares @ $61 ... my first CCW is ATM of my cost basis of $61 ... this $1.54 premium actually is more then I thought I could get ... so this 1, 2 punch trade is starting just as I expected. |
| WHEN TRADE CLOSES - I explain my thoughts on how this closed out. |
| Trade is CLOSED - Purging a couple positions to garner more of a cash position heading into Dec ... these BMY shares get the axe today taking a -8% hit on the sell ... the CSP made 2.49% so it isn't as bad as it looks. We go cash here and look for another trade. |
|
| The Headline Krum! (ACTUAL RESULT) |
| TRADE KRUM! | DAYS | Cash on Cash % | CONTRACTS | SHARES |
| -$1,503.00 | 53 | -8.21% |
| 300 |
| Below are the details of the Buy Back |
| ORIGINAL PREM | BUY BACK PRICE | DIFFERENCE | PREMIUM PROFIT |
| | | -$1,503.00 |