Tuesday, June 28, 2022

OPEN UCPTD PMCC | CCW on MS > $125 projected cash flow

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2022
NEW PMCC TRADE
PMCC COVERED CALL TRADE WAS OPENED TODAYOPEN
MS
TIME AND DATE STAMP
Tuesday, June 28, 2022
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
This (24) day trade begins and ends for the dates below
24June 28, 2022July 22, 2022
DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE ARE AS FOLLOWS
Today, (1) Covered Call contract(s) were sold (ticker: MS) for the Jul -28 Expiration Date, $83 Strike Price for a Premium of $1.25 > MS was trading for $78.63 a share.
Details of this 30 Day CCW / ~30 DELTA Strike$125.00
EXPIRATION DATECONTRACTSSTRIKEPREMIUMCASH PROFIT
Jul-221$83.00$1.25$125.00
WHY I OPENED this CCW Trade - with this strike price being 6% higher then the stock price I feel i can manage this THRU earnings ... notice I gave it 2 weeks after ... maybe it runs, maybe not ... will manage it as I can not let these shares go ... cost basis like $88 ... were dancing!!!!
DAYS24DELTA0.2716YES
Details LEAP Call option I'm using for this PMCC
SYMBOLLEAPSTRIKEPAIDINVESTMENT
MS1$45.00$44.49-$4,449.00
CONTRACTS1DELTA0.98YES
PMCC Golden Rule - BUY the ~80 or greater DELTA
How is the LEAP Call Option preforming at this moment
As of this post, this is the MID PRICE VALUE for my LEAP Call Option
WHAT I PAIDCURRENT MID PRICE.+/- %
$44.49$33.90-23.80%
NOTE: THIS IS NOT FACTORED INTO ANY CALCULATIONS ... just showing-$1,059.00
DETAILS [ LEAP PURCHASE + ALL CCW PROFITS/LOSSES]
TRADESINVESTEDMADECash on Cash %
4
-$4,449.00
$280.00
6.29%
DOES INCLUDE THE CURRENT AS IT IS NOT CLOSED YET (SEE ABOVE)
How have I done with all trades using this LEAP?$155.00
DATECONTRACTSSTRIKEPREMIUMCASH PROFIT
Mar-311$91.00$1.55$155.00
WHY I CLOSED this PMCC CCW Trade > this MS CC Option price below -50%, we BB looking for another trade
Apr-141$91.00$0.90$87.00
WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade > even though MS would never get to this strike by Friday... I give back 3 pennies and will now use the next 4 days to find another 30 Delta trade that makes sense.
May-171$87.50$1.48$146.00
WHY I CLOSED this PMCC CCW Trade > PMCC trade, this so option is so cheap, lets just clear the board and look to ROLL this one today.

Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner
© 2022 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer

-