Monday, July 24, 2023

CLOSEOUT UCPTD TRADE | PMCC on XLE > $1,099.87 total collected in cash flow during timeframe








All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023
CLOSEOUT TRADE
POOR MAN'S COVERED CALL POSITION CLOSEOUTCLOSEOUT
Today this PMCC Trade CLOSED (LEAPS Sold) All Trades closed , below are the final results
TIME AND DATE STAMP
Monday, July 24, 2023
WINNER$1,099.87
Energy Spider ETFXLE
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
THIS TRADE LASTED (78) DAYS MAKING SOME 17.21% ON CASH INVESTED
78May 4, 2023July 21, 2023
THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT
DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE ARE AS FOLLOWS
WHY I CLOSED this PMCC CCW Trade > Assigned, or had my shares taken , this trade is closed making $79 a share on this trade; however, that does not include all trades during this PMCC timeframe which will be displayed on the CLOSEOUT Blog Post
DETAILS LEAP CALL OPTION I'M USING FOR THIS PMCC
CCW $LEAP $STRIKE $SHORT SELL
$1,000.00$1,368.00$15,799.87-$17,068.00
CLOSEOUT TOTALS / BREAKDOWN BY STEP
BUY TO CLOSE SHORT POSITION-$17,068.00
CASH PAID FOR SHARES ($79) STRIKE$15,799.87
TOTAL-$1,268.13
PAID FOR LEAPS-$6,390.00
SOLD LEAPS$7,758.00
TOTAL$1,368.00
TOTAL COVERED CALL PREMIUMS COLLECTED$1,000.00
TOTAL CASH FLOW
$1,099.87
CASH ON CASH % +/-
17.21%
DETAILS OF THE LAST COVERED CALL IS POSTED BELOW
WHY I CLOSED this PMCC CCW Trade > Assigned, or had my shares taken , this trade is closed making $79 a share on this trade; however, that does not include all trades during this PMCC timeframe which will be displayed on the CLOSEOUT Blog Post
SEE PICTURE BELOW
________________________________________________________________________________
Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner
© 2023 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer



-

-