| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023 |
 | CLOSEOUT TRADE |
| |
| POOR MAN'S COVERED CALL POSITION CLOSEOUT | CLOSEOUT |
| | | | |
Today this PMCC Trade CLOSED (LEAPS Sold) All Trades closed , below are the final results | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Wednesday, November 8, 2023 |
| | | | |
| WINNER | $3,109.71 |
|
|
| Advanced Micro | AMD |  |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
|
| THIS TRADE LASTED (111) DAYS MAKING SOME 6.18% ON CASH INVESTED |
| 111 | July 20, 2023 | November 8, 2023 |
| | | | |
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
| | | | |
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE ARE AS FOLLOWS |
| WHY I CLOSED this PMCC CCW Trade > AMD > With this option having 0.16 cents of TV premium left in it , it being some +8 pts ITM I give up -$160 on this buy back ... to close the trade ... |
| | | | |
| DETAILS LEAP CALL OPTION I'M USING FOR THIS PMCC |
| CCW $ | LEAP $ | STRIKE $ | SHORT SELL | |
| $3,940.00 | -$830.29 | $0.00 | $0.00 |
| | | | |
| CLOSEOUT TOTALS / BREAKDOWN BY STEP |
| BUY TO CLOSE SHORT POSITION | $0.00 |
| CASH PAID FOR SHARES ($105) STRIKE | $0.00 |
| TOTAL | $0.00 |
| |
| PAID FOR LEAPS | -$50,330.00 |
| SOLD LEAPS | $49,500.00 |
| TOTAL | -$830.00 |
| |
| TOTAL COVERED CALL PREMIUMS COLLECTED | $3,940.00 |
| |
| TOTAL CASH FLOW |
| $3,110.00 |
| CASH ON CASH % +/- |
| 6.18% |