| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023 |
 | NEW CCW TRADE |
| | | | | | | | | |
| NEW (ITM) COVERED CALL TRADE IS NOW | OPEN |
|
| DAYS | THIS NEW CCW TRADE BEGINS AND ENDS |
| 10 | November 14, 2023 | November 24, 2023 |
|
| FAS | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Tuesday, November 14, 2023 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
| View Chart-FAS |
|
| COVERED CALL |
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE |
| Today a NEW (ITM) Covered Call position was opened FAS ETF (ticker: FAS) |
| Direxion Daily Financial Bull 3x Shares ETF , when the stock was trading for $64.30 a share I Sold (10) (ITM) Covered Call contract(s) using (1000) shares for the November-24-2023 expiration date, strike price of $62.00 receiving a premium of $3.20 or $3,200 in up front cash flow to begin this trade. These shares I'm using have were acquired via () and have a cost basis of $64.30 per share. This is an ITM strike so I make only 0.90 cents per share if shares are taken or $900 in this 8 days |
|
| COMMENTARY AS TO WHY I OPENED THIS TRADE |
 | WHY I OPENED this CCW on > FAS > FAS IS MOVING HIGHER so I used this positive move to BUY 1,000 shares at this price and SELL the ITM CC collecting about 0.90 cents in TV premium or $900 in 8 days ... or 1.40% CoC% gain |
|
| > as with every trade, I will manage this trade as it approaches expiration ... buying back the option if it adheres to my -50% and 0.10 cent guidelines. -50% guideline being, such this option price fall 50% or more in the first 2 weeks I will buy back and look to roll the option - if the this option falls to 0.10 or less (in most cases) I will buy back the option and roll it for another credit if it presents itself. |
|
| PROJECTED PROFIT POTENTIAL (STOCK MOVE + CCW PREM + DIV) |
| If I collect everything ... stock appreciation (if any) the entire covered call premium (ie, no buy back) and if a dividend is distributed during this timeframe below is the projected MAX PROFIT projections for this trade. |
| Stock Move | Total Prem$ | Dividend | Projected Cash Flow |
| $0.0 | $3,200.00 | $0.00 | $900.00 |
| | | | | Verify-FAS | Cash on Cash % |
| | | | | | 1.40% |