| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2024 |
 | CLOSED CCW TRADE |
| | | | | | | | | |
| STANDARD COVERED CALL TRADE IS NOW (NO ROLL) | CLOSED |
| | | | | | | | | |
| ADDED CASH FLOW | $2,214.00 |
| BUT SHARES ARE DOWN |
| | | | | | | | | |
| DAYS ON | THIS COVERED CALL TRADE IS CLOSED / NO ROLL |
| 4 | January 12, 2024 | January 16, 2024 |
| | | | | | | | | |
| TNA | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Tuesday, January 16, 2024 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
| | | | | | | | | |
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE |
| Today, (27) Covered Call contracts were bought back on Direxion Daily Small Cap Bull 3X ETF (ticker: TNA) for the Jan-19 Expiration Date, $35 Strike Price for a Premium of $1.07 > TNA was trading for $34.98 a share. Because I bought this option back early, I did not make max profit. The final profit / cash flow collected it posted below. Instead of making the original premium, I collected $0.80 or 0.74% of the total projected cash flow for this trade. |
| | | | | | | | | |
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
| | | | | | | | | |
| COVERED CALL BUY BACKS ARE PREMIEUM ONLY TRADES |
| Because I bought this option back, I still have my shares and this is a premium profit trade only. |
| | | | | | | | | |
| Stock Price - placed | Date | Expire WAS | Days On |
| $34.98 | Jan-12 | Jan-19 | 4 |
| Strike Price | Contracts | BUY BACK | Cash Flow Collected |
| $35.00 | 27 | -$0.27 | $2,160.00 |
| Cash Invested? | Cash Flow Collected |
| $94,500.00 | 2.29% |
| WHY THIS COVERED CALL WAS CLOSED (ASSIGNED/BUYBACK) |
WHY I CLOSED this PMCC CCW Trade > TNA > with +$2,000 on the table, I took this off the board in hopes tomorrow the markets recover and I can sell the Jan-26th , $35.50 Strike and be clear of this trade, making money
|