| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2024 |
 | CLOSEOUT TRADE |
| |
| POOR MAN'S COVERED CALL POSITION CLOSEOUT | CLOSEOUT |
| | | | |
Today this PMCC Trade CLOSED (LEAPS Sold) All Trades closed , below are the final results | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Friday, January 19, 2024 |
| | | | |
| LOSER | -$13,130.00 |
|
|
| UPS | |  |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
|
| THIS TRADE LASTED (140) DAYS MAKING SOME -31.41% ON CASH INVESTED |
| 140 | September 1, 2023 | January 19, 2024 |
| | | | |
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
| | | | |
| DETAILS |
| The PMCC trade seemed to never have a chance as I didn't dollar cost lower in hopes UPS would recover from the $170 stock price when I entered the trade ... with time running out, I elected to NOT take ownership of the shares and just take the loss ... which ends up being -31% ... I should have double down on this LEAPS at some point rather instead just 'riding it out' ... |
| | | | |
| DETAILS LEAP CALL OPTION I'M USING FOR THIS PMCC |
| CCW $ | LEAP $ | STRIKE $ | SHORT SELL | |
| $3,000.00 | -$16,130.00 | $0.00 | $0.00 |
| | | | |
| CLOSEOUT TOTALS / BREAKDOWN BY STEP |
| BUY TO CLOSE SHORT POSITION | $0.00 |
| CASH PAID FOR SHARES ($160) STRIKE | $0.00 |
| TOTAL | $0.00 |
| |
| PAID FOR LEAPS | -$41,800.00 |
| SOLD LEAPS | $25,670.00 |
| TOTAL | -$16,130.00 |
| |
| TOTAL COVERED CALL PREMIUMS COLLECTED | $3,000.00 |
| |
| TOTAL CASH FLOW |
| -$13,130.00 |
| CASH ON CASH % +/- |
| -31.41% |