| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2024 | |||||||||
| NEW CCW TRADES | |||||||||
| STANDARD COVERED CALL TRADE(S) NOW | ROLLED | ||||||||
Today I ROLLED (Closed then Opened) a CCW trade basically at once and have consolidated the trades here. | TIME AND DATE STAMP | ||||||||
| Wednesday, August 28, 2024 | |||||||||
| CLOSED ORIGINAL CCW TRADE > DETAILS PREMIUM PROFIT ONLY | |||||||||
| 2x Bitcoin ETF | BITX | ||||||||
| TRADE 1 > COLLECTED | TRADE 2 > PROJECTIONS | ||||||||
| $720.00 | $1,620.00 | ||||||||
| CLOSED CCW TRADE DETAILS | |||||||||
| ORIGINAL CCW TRADE DETAILS BELOW (OPEN) | |||||||||
| On Aug-23 I placed this original trade and below are the details of that trade. | |||||||||
| COVERED CALL BUY BACKS ARE PREMIEUM ONLY TRADES | |||||||||
| Stock Price - placed | Date | Expire WAS | Days On | ||||||
| $28.80 | Aug-23 | Aug-30 | 7 | ||||||
| Strike Price | Contracts | BUY BACK | Percentage Down | ||||||
| $30.00 | 9 | -$0.15 | -84.21% | ||||||
| Cash Flow Collected | Cash Flow Collected | ||||||||
| $720.00 | 2.66% | ||||||||
| REASONING FOR BUYING BACK THIS CCW OPTION (FINAL) | |||||||||
| WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade on > BITX | |||||||||
| Simple buy back, we pocket over $700 and will now look to use the $30 cost basis for a longer dated covered call trade . | |||||||||
| UNIQUE CLOSED TRADE IDENTIFIER | BITX300.95 | ||||||||
| CLOSED TRADE ENDS | NEW TRADE BEGINS | |||||||||
| ROLLED CCW TRADE DETAILS | |||||||||
| NEW CCW TRADE (ROLLED) DETAILS BELOW (OPEN) | |||||||||
| Today, Aug-28 I placed this NEW CCW trade and below are the details of that trade. | |||||||||
| Strike Price was | Strike Price | Expire | Days | ||||||
| $26.18 | $30.00 | Sep-27 | 30 | ||||||
| NEW Premium | Contracts | Projected Cash Flow | |||||||
| $1.80 | 9 | $1,620.00 | |||||||
YINN | Projected CoC % | ||||||||
| 5.98% | |||||||||
| REASONING FOR ROLLING THIS MONEY VS JUST SITTING (FINAL) | |||||||||
| WHY I OPENED this CCW on > BITX | |||||||||
| This > (30) day trade where I'm trying to capture anywhere from 3% - 5% for a monthly Covered Call trade. This trade will make $1620 dollars which represents 5.98% on money invested. | |||||||||
| Further Commentary as to why I did this trade | |||||||||
| BTC has fallen , so to keep this premium machine printing money, we using TIME to our advantage and do this longer dated CC , pick up a nice $1.80 and will just ride this to expire as I feel Bitcoin will settle and then turm back to $60k+ and this trade will move higher as well | |||||||||
| MY COST BASIS ON THESE SHARES | |||||||||
| Cost Basis - shares | Acquired? | Shares | Total Cost | ||||||
| $30.08 | Bought | 900 | -$27,072.00 | ||||||
| If my shares are assigned (taken) I will break even on the shares | |||||||||
| UNIQUE NEW TRADE IDENTIFIER | BITX301.8 | ||||||||
| HOW YOU WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS TRADE | |||||||||
| BUY SHARES > SELL CALL | |||||||||
| For this trade, I already own the shares, so my total profit may or may not include stock appreciation. In your case, you would purchase the shares outright at the current trading price I’ve provided. You would then proceed to sell a near-term covered call, aiming to achieve the same premium for the same strike price and expiration date. | |||||||||
| OF COURSE, this is all projected and the final results could have you LOSING MONEY. Ensure you understand this trade and that it meets your risk tolerance. I wish you good luck. | |||||||||
| Stock Price was | Strike Price | Expire | Premium | ||||||
| $26.18 | $30.00 | Sep-27 | $180.00 | ||||||
| 100 Shares | IF Sold | Your Projected Profit | |||||||
| $2,618.00 | $3,000.00 | [ Stock Move + Premium - Cost Basis ] | |||||||
| $562.00 | |||||||||
| 21.47% | |||||||||
| Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy. | |||||||||
| This is not a recommendation to buy or sell this stock | |||||||||
| Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do own shares. That could mean in my taxable , non-taxable accounts or both. I am by no means recommending this stock for purchase | |||||||||
| Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options. | |||||||||
| Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner | |||||||||
| © 2024 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved | |||||||||
| Disclaimer | |||||||||