| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2024 |
 | CLOSED CCW TRADE |
| | | | | | | | | |
| STANDARD COVERED CALL TRADE IS NOW (NO ROLL) | CLOSED |
| | | | | | | | | |
| WINNER | $2,750.00 |
| BUT SHARES ARE DOWN |
| | | | | | | | | |
| DAYS ON | THIS COVERED CALL TRADE IS CLOSED / NO ROLL |
| 7 | July 29, 2024 | August 5, 2024 |
| | | | | | | | | |
| NVDL | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Monday, August 5, 2024 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
| UNIQUE TRADE IDENTIFIER | NVDL603.5 |
| Yahoo Chart Link > | https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/NVDL?p=NVDL |
| | | | | | | | | |
| COVERED CALL |
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE |
| Today I CLOSED this Covered Call position on (NVDL) |
| Today, (10) Covered Call contracts were bought back on GraniteShares 2x Long NVDA Daily ETF (ticker: NVDL) for the August-16-2024 Expiration Date, $60 Strike Price for a Premium of $3.5 > NVDL was trading for $55.75 a share. Because I bought this option back early, I did not make max profit. The final profit / cash flow collected it posted below. Instead of making the original premium, I collected $2.75 or 4.5% of the total projected cash flow for this trade. |
| | | | | | | | | |
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
| | | | | | | | | |
| COVERED CALL BUY BACKS ARE PREMIEUM ONLY TRADES |
| Stock Price - placed | Date | Expire WAS | Days On |
| $55.75 | Jul-29 | Aug-16 | 7 |
| Strike Price | Contracts | BUY BACK | Cash Flow Collected |
| $60.00 | 10 | -$0.75 | $2,750.00 |
| Cash Invested? | Cash Flow Collected |
| $60,000.00 | 4.58% |
| COMMENTARY AS TO WHY I CLOSED THIS TRADE |
| WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade on > 2x Long NVDA Daily ETF (NVDL) |
| Markets continue sell off so we buyback and look for other opportunites to make money, will sit and let the markets settle ... might ROLL today, we will see |
|
| | | | | | | | | |
| -50% , -10% RULES (PRICES WHEN I MIGHT BUY BACK) |
| Premium | -50% | 10% Rule | My Buy Back was? |
| $3.50 | $1.75 | $0.35 | $0.75 |
| -50% Rule? | Percentage Down |
| YES | -78.57% |
| What does this mean? If within the first week the option falls 50% I will buy back the option and look to roll for another credit ... if the option falls to 10% of the value, I will buy back and roll. |
| | | | | | | | | |
| DID I COLLECT A DIVIDEND DURING THIS TIMEFRAME? |
| No, I did not collect a dividend because either > they did not have an Ex-Date during this timeframe > my shares were taken prior to the Ex-Date |
| Dividend Amount | Shares | | Cash Flow Collected |
| $0.00 | N/A | | N/A |
| | | | | | | | | |
| General plan for my Covered Call Cash on Cash % investments > I like to generate a 3% Cash on Cash return on my money invested ... depending on the timeframe ... 1 week, 1% is ok but if 30 days I want more like 3% preferred |
| | | | | | | | | |
| -50% , -10% RULES (PRICES WHEN I MIGHT BUY BACK) |
| Premium | -50% | 10% Rule | My Buyback was? |
| $3.50 | $1.75 | $0.35 | -$0.75 |
| -50% Rule? | Percentage Down |
| YES | -78.57% |
| What does this mean? If within the first week the option falls 50% I will buy back the option and look to roll for another credit ... if the option falls to 10% of the value, I will buy back and roll. |
|
| DETAILS OF THE STOCK PURCHASE |
| I have owned these shares with an original cost basis of $60 |
| MY COST BASIS ON THESE SHARES |
| Cost Basis - shares | Acquired? | Shares | Total Cost |
| $60.00 | Bought | 1000 | $60,000.00 |
|
| MY FAVORITE COVERED CALL TRAINING VIDEO |
| | | | | | | | | |
| CLICK HERE TO WATCH CCW TRAINING | | | | |
| https://youtu.be/gYDt4S6Ixhk | | | |
| | | | | | | |
| BASIC CCW TRAINING | | | |
|
|
|
|
| DIVIDEND TREE PLANT | YES |
|
| Using Covered Call profits , I want to buy dividend paying stocks to provide a passive income for me and my family , below I share if I purchased any |
 |
| DID I ADD TO A 'DIVIDEND TREE' WITH THE PROFITS? |
| Dividend Paying Stock | SYM | Date | Shares | Total Cost |
| YieldMax Magnificent 7 Fund of Option Income ETFs | YMAG | Aug-5 | 34 | $618.80 |
| On Aug -5 using profits from a trade, I bought 34 - Shares of YMAG at Market - Filled at $18.2 - $618 |