| <meta content="" initial-scale="1.0" name="viewport" width="device-width,"></meta> |
| CLOSEOUT PMCC Trade | YINN > $1815 TOTAL Profit > 19.52% > in (6) days > LEAPS Sold |
| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2024 |
 | CLOSEOUT TRADE |
| | | | | | | | | |
| POOR MAN'S COVERED CALL POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED OUT | CLOSED |
|
| WINNER | $1,815.00 | 17.04% |
|
| DAYS | THIS TRADE STARTED AND ENDED |
| 6 | September 11, 2024 | September 17, 2024 |
|
YINN | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Tuesday, September 17, 2024 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
| EVERY TRADE - LINK BELOW |
| https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRb1TvjDC1h7ARIgVYvTzyKABd6vuXMFHG193rGgoLZA40iSNblNu_tqK_sSTkhQpg84lJske4-z4Ab/pubhtml?gid=705057581&single=true |
|
| PMCC CLOSE OUT |
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE |
| Today, (15) Covered Call contract(s) were bought back on ticker: YINN |
| Direxion Daily FTSE China Bull 3x Shares > Because I bought this option back early, I did not make max profit. The final profit / cash flow collected is posted below. Note, instead of making the original premium profit projections. I bought this option back for $1.34 causing a debit in the position but then SOLD the supporting LEAPS Call Option for a profit as outlined below. |
|
| COMMENTARY AS TO WHY I ENDED THIS TRADE |
| WHY I OPENED this PMCC Trade on > Direxion Daily FTSE China Bull 3x Shares (YINN) |
| Bought this back maybe a bit too early but with having some 16% in profit on this trade at the time of the buy back and max profit being 24% , I had and have no problem taking the trade off the board, have cash and move on ... 15% in 6 days? I'll take every time! And I had about 2 weeks like on this CC option so this could have gone much higher, a buy back would happen anyway |
|
|
| HOW MUCH COVERED CALLS DID I DO AND THE PREMIUM ? |
| Below are all of the Covered Calls I have sold while owning this position. It does includes the current active Covered Call Trade. |
| Date Opened | Date Closed | Cash Flow | CoC% +/- |
| Sep-11 | Sep-17 | -$1,185.00 | -11.13% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
|
| -$1,185.00 | -11.13% |
|
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
|
|
|
|  | LEAPS CALL OPTION INFORMATION | |  |
|
| LEAPS CALL OPTION SALE |
| DETAILS OF THE LEAPS CALL OPTION I PURCHASED |
| Below is the LEAPS Call Option purchase information. The performance part is based on a DELTA MOVE in the LEAPS vs the ACTUAL stock move so the numbers are as close as I can get them as DELTAs can change |
| Symbol | Expiration | Strike | Paid |
| YINN | Apr-18 | $14.00 | -$7.10 |
| Contracts | Controlling shares | Delta | Investment |
| 15 | 1500 | 0.8232 | $10,650.00 |
| Sold | Current +/- |
| $9.10 | (+) $2 |
|
| $3,000.00 | 28.17% |
|
|
|
|  | BASIC SUMMARY OF THE TRADE - CCW + LEAPS | |  |
|
| SUMMARY |
| CLOSEOUT TOTALS / BREAKDOWN BY STEP |
| BUY TO CLOSE SHORT POSITION | N/A |
|
| TOTAL | N/A |
|
| PAID FOR LEAPS | -$10,650.00 |
| SOLD LEAPS | $3,000.00 |
| TOTAL COVERED CALL PREMIUMS COLLECTED | -$1,185.00 |
|
| TOTAL CASH FLOW | $1,815.00 |
|
| CASH ON CASH % +/- | 17.04% |
|
|