| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2024 | |||||||||
| CLOSED CSP TRADE | |||||||||
| STANDARD CASH SECURED PUT TRADE IS NOW | CLOSED | ||||||||
| ASSIGNED | $525.00 | ||||||||
| BUT SHARES ARE DOWN | |||||||||
| DAYS ON | THIS CASH SECURED PUT TRADE IS CLOSED | ||||||||
| 8 | August 29, 2024 | September 6, 2024 | |||||||
NVDL | ![]() | TIME AND DATE STAMP | |||||||
| Monday, September 9, 2024 | |||||||||
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. | |||||||||
| UNIQUE TRADE IDENTIFIER | NVDL531.05 | ||||||||
| Yahoo Chart Link > | https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/NVDL/chart | ||||||||
| CASH SECURED PUT | |||||||||
| DETAILS FOR THIS CASH SECURED PUT TRADE | |||||||||
| Today I CLOSED this Covered Call position on (NVDL) | |||||||||
| Today, (5) Cash Secured Put contracts closed assigning me the shares of 53 (ticker: NVDL)which was for the Sep-6-2023 Expiration Date, $53 Strike Price for a Premium of $1.05 > NVDL was trading for $59.99 a share. Because I was assigned the shares, I did make max profit on the trade. The final profit / cash flow collected it posted below. I collected $1.05 or 100% of the total projected cash flow for this trade. | |||||||||
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT | |||||||||
| CASH SECURED PUTS ARE PREMIUM ONLY TRADES | |||||||||
| I was assigned these shares with the Cost Basis for my stock being the Strike Price of this Cash Secured Put. | |||||||||
| Stock Price - placed | Date | Expire WAS | Days On | ||||||
| $59.99 | Aug-29 | Sep-6 | 8 | ||||||
| Strike Price | Contracts | BUY BACK | Cash Flow Collected | ||||||
| $53.00 | 5 | $0.00 | $525.00 | ||||||
| Cash Invested? | Cash Flow Collected | ||||||||
| $26,500.00 | 1.98% | ||||||||
| WHY THIS CASH SECURED PUT WAS CLOSED (ASSIGNED/BUYBACK) | |||||||||
| WHY I CLOSED this CSP on > (NVDL) | |||||||||
| Assigned these shares , this premium is profit and will not be used for cost basis reduction ... we will write a covered call on this as soon as I can | |||||||||
| General plan for my Cash Secured Puts Cash on Cash % investments > I like to generate a 2% Cash on Cash return on my money invested ... depending on the timeframe ... 1 week, 1% is ok but if 30 days I want more like 2 ot 3% preferred | |||||||||
| -50% , -10% RULES (PRICES WHEN I MIGHT BUY BACK) | |||||||||
| Premium | -50% | 10% Rule | My Buy Back was? | ||||||
| $1.05 | $0.53 | -$0.10 | $0.00 | ||||||
| -50% Rule? | Percentage Down | ||||||||
| N/A | -100.00% | ||||||||
| What does this mean? If within the first week the option falls 50% I will buy back the option and look to roll for another credit ... if the option falls to 10% of the value, I will buy back and roll. | |||||||||
| MY FAVORITE CASH SECURED PUT TRAINING VIDEO | |||||||||
| CLICK HERE TO WATCH CSP TRAINING | |||||||||
| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhmmSJBt_dg | |||||||||
| BASIC CSP TRAINING | |||||||||
| Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy. | |||||||||
| This is not a recommendation to buy or sell this stock | |||||||||
| Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do own shares. That could mean in my taxable , non-taxable accounts or both. I am by no means recommending this stock for purchase | |||||||||
| Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options. | |||||||||
| Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner | |||||||||
| © 2024 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved | |||||||||
| Disclaimer | |||||||||
