Wednesday, July 1, 2026

✅ CLOSED PMCC Trade | IREN > MADE $3,160 > 2.46% > (1) days > UT (IREN501.75)

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2026
CLOSED CCW TRADE
THIS CCW TRADE IS CLOSED / NO ROLLCLOSED
Today I CLOSED this Covered Call position on (IREN)
with so much time left on this option, we buy back and wait and see ... this is a nice little $3,100 in the wallet ... I'm DOWN on the shares but this is what we do, we SELL premium ... and I will sell more premium on this position soon. > the stock has fallen such that this option is down -83.05% which means we will use TIME to our advantage and close this trade, taking risk off the table and now have cash back in the account to make another trade.

The position has gone against me , the first trade @ $61, the $54 strike provided some downside and a double down on the position brought my cost basis to now $50.06 ... at this point I wait as I have collected $3,160 in 1 day ... I see this as just using IREN as pay check printing machine ... I feel comfortable holding it and once it moves higher we will use the $50.00 strike again until were out of the position.





This trade makes $3160 in Covered Call Premium. The stock has traded such that I've bought back this option to close the trade. This would represent a 2.46% return.
THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT
Stock Price - placedDateTotal Prem$Contracts
$46.14Jun-30$1.7540
Strike PriceExpireDaysCollected Cash Flow
$50.00Jul-101$3,160.00
Current Status > Down on the Position
Buy BackTotal CoC% gain
$0.962.46%
| > $128240. invested < |
UNIQUE TRADE IDENTIFIERIREN501.75
DETAILS FOR THE 99 DELTA CALL OPTION
Contracts99 Delta Strike99 Delta Cost99 Delta Total Cost
40$18.00$32.06$128,240.00
Current Status > Down on the Position
CURRENT VALUE
$100,400.00
CURRENT VALUE
-$27,840.00

JUST KEEPING IN THE IRA TO BUILD THE BANK ROLLYES
Because this is in my non-taxable account I'm just going to use the premium to build the account size to make more premium versus buying dividend paying funds will save that for all my taxable accounts and with no tax implications we're not going to put any money in the tax bucket either
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
This is not a recommendation to buy or sell this stock
Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner
© 2026 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer