| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2020 | ||||
| NEW TRADE ALERT | ||||
| Covered Call Trade opened using a Standard Covered Call Strategy | ||||
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. | ||||
| NEW Covered Call position was opened on | ||||
UPRO
| ||||
| TIME AND DATE STAMP | . | Monday, June 29, 2020 | |||
| Brief Description of WHY I did this trade and my expectations for it | ||||
| Weekly $1,000 challenge ... well, if I'm going to get anything I need to get this down ... did the (3 1/2 day, basically time left in this week) $44.50 and tried like hell to get 0.50 per share but as I've found with UPRO ... traders DO NOT come off the BID ... made me sit and sit and sit ... finally I just took ratchet down from the 0.50 and went for the 0.45 MID and sure enough UPRO popped just enough, they took the order and here we are ... playing a CCW strike some $2 UNDER my stock purchase price ... nothing new for me ... it's just never an easy feeling knowing 3 1/2 days it expires ... if UPRO rallys, we will look to buy back higher and rolling for a credit ... we will see. | ||||
| Trade Breakdown with the BUY BACK Calc | ||||
| COMPANY | SYMBOL | SHARES | STOCK PRICE | STRIKE |
| UPRO | UPRO | 1000 | $44.50 | $44.50 |
| PREMIUM RECV | BUY BACK PRICE | DIFFERENCE | CASH PROFIT | CoC% GAIN |
| $0.45 | $0.00 | $0.45 | $450.00 | N/A |
| Always look at a companies chart ... it tells a story and that story could be UP or DOWN | ||||
| Education Corner | ||||
| Great Covered Call video posted at | ||||
| Covered Call - Description - A covered call is a financial market transaction in which the seller of call options owns the corresponding amount of the underlying instrument, such as shares of a stock or other securities. ... writing (i.e. selling) a call generates income in the form of the premium paid by the option buyer. Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covered_call | ||||
| Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do have a position in this equity. By posting this I am by no means recommending this equity and am not front running for its preformance. I have risked my own money and am accountable for the trade results. | ||||
| Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com | ||||
© 2020 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
| Disclaimer | |||
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.