| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2022 |
 | NEW PMCC TRADE |
| |
| PMCC COVERED CALL TRADE WAS OPENED TODAY | OPEN |
|
CSCO | | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Thursday, May 19, 2022 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
|
| This (36) day trade begins and ends for the dates below |
| 36 | May 19, 2022 | June 24, 2022 |
|
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE ARE AS FOLLOWS |
| Today, (1) Covered Call contract(s) were sold (ticker: CSCO) for the Jun-24 Expiration Date, $43 Strike Price for a Premium of $1.20 > CSCO was trading for $41.88 a share. |
|
| Details of this 30 Day CCW / ~30 DELTA Strike | $120.00 |
| EXPIRATION DATE | CONTRACTS | STRIKE | PREMIUM | CASH PROFIT |
| Jun-24 | 1 | $43.00 | $1.20 | $120.00 |
WHY I OPENED this CCW > CSCO getting RIPPED today after announcing earnings and finding supply chain issues to be the real problem ... feeling this is a good entry, i bought a LEAPS and were doing this 30+ day covered call ... will manage this trade as I do with all of my other PMCC trades
|
| DAYS | 36 | DELTA | .30 | YES |
|
| Details LEAP Call option I'm using for this PMCC |
| SYMBOL | LEAP | STRIKE | PAID | INVESTMENT |
| CSCO | May-19 | $25.00 | $16.95 | $1,695.00 |
|
| CONTRACTS | 1 | DELTA | 0.9553 | YES |
| PMCC Golden Rule - BUY the ~80 or greater DELTA |
| How is the LEAP Call Option preforming at this moment |
| As of this post, this is the MID PRICE VALUE for my LEAP Call Option |
| WHAT I PAID | CURRENT MID PRICE | .+/- % |
| $16.95 | $16.95 | 0.00% |
| NOTE: THIS IS NOT FACTORED INTO ANY CALCULATIONS ... just showing | $0.00 |