Friday, July 29, 2022

OPEN UCPTD Trade | CCW on PYPL > $360 projected cash flow

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2022
NEW CCW TRADE
STANDARD COVERED CALL TRADE IS NOWOPEN
DAYSTHIS NEW CCW TRADE BEGINS AND ENDS
28July 29, 2022August 26, 2022
PYPL
TIME AND DATE STAMP
Friday, July 29, 2022
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE
Today, (1) Covered Call contract(s) were sold on PayPal Holdings Inc (ticker: PYPL) for the Aug-5 Expiration Date, $93.00 Strike Price for a Premium of $3.60 PYPL was trading for $86.63 a share.
I have owned these shares with an original cost basis of $95 (READ BELOW)
PREMIUM ONLY TRADE
READ WRITE UP AS I WILL NOT LOSE MONEY IF SHARES TAKEN > Because I received my shares through a CSP much higher, if my shares are taken I will not make any money on the sale of the shares at this strike price.
Stock Price - placedDateTotal Prem$Contracts
$86.63Jul-29$3.601
Strike PriceExpireDaysProjected Cash Flow
$93.00Aug-2628$360.00
WHY I OPENED this CSP Trade > This Strike price is NOT my cost basis ... I used a CSP to obtain the shares @ $95 and was given $7+ ... so if these shares are taken @ this strike I still make good money ... YES I am playing thru earnings and am going to dance that it wont POP such I can not manage it ... but if it DOES POP I will be profitable and we'll move on.
WHATS THE CASH ON CASH PERCENTAGE GAIN
Stock Price - placedStrike PriceTotal Prem$Contracts
$86.63$93.00$3.601
Premium Only?CoC%Share Taken?
COST BASIS MUCH HIGHER
$360.004.16%PROFITABLE

Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do own shares. I am by no means recommending this stock for purchase
Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner
© 2022 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer

-

-