| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023 |
 | NEW CCW TRADE |
| | | | | | | | | |
| NEW STANDARD COVERED CALL TRADE IS NOW | OPEN |
|
| DAYS | THIS NEW CCW TRADE BEGINS AND ENDS |
| 18 | October 9, 2023 | October 27, 2023 |
|
| BROS | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Monday, October 9, 2023 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
|
|
|
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE |
| Today a NEW Covered Call position was opened using Dutch Bros Inc (ticker: BROS) when the stock was trading for $24.14 a share. I Sold (20) Covered Call contract(s) using (2000) shares for the October-27-2023 Expiration Date, $26.00 Strike Price receiving a Premium of $0.30 or $600 in upfront cash flow to begin this trade. This would an (OTM) Covered Call trade. These shares I'm using have were acquired via (I BOUGHT THESE SHARES OUTRIGHT FOR THIS TRADE) and have a cost basis of $29.02 per share. |
| > as with every trade, I will manage this trade as it approaches expiration ... buying back the option if it adheres to my -50% and 0.10 cent guidelines. -50% guideline being, such this option price fall 50% or more in the first 2 weeks I will buy back and look to roll the option - if the this option falls to 0.10 or less (in most cases) I will buy back the option and roll it for another credit if it presents itself. |
|
| COMMENTARY AS TO WHY I OPENED THIS TRADE |
| WHY I OPENED this CCW on > BROS > Feeling I have to do something with these shares, I used the 'expected stock move' calc to determine based on current ATM IV , $26 is on the high side of the trading range so I will use this strike and manage the trade as to not have my shares taken as I would lose money. > I also feel the stock is trading in a near term range I feel I can manage, I've decided to buy shares and write the OTM strike in hopes the stock will recover a bit and move higher allowing me to catch a little stock appreciation and covered call premium and having my shares taken for another possible MAX profit trade. |
|
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
| | | | | | | | | |
| NO EARNINGS DURING THIS TIMEFRAME |
|
| | | | | | | | | |
| NO EX-DIVIDEND DATE DURING THIS TIMEFRAME |