| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023 |
 | NEW CCW TRADE |
| | | | | | | | | |
| NEW (ITM) COVERED CALL TRADE IS NOW | OPEN |
|
| DAYS | THIS NEW CCW TRADE BEGINS AND ENDS |
| 10 | October 10, 2023 | October 20, 2023 |
|
| FAS | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Tuesday, October 10, 2023 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
| View Chart-FAS |
|
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE |
| Today a NEW (ITM) Covered Call position was opened using Direxion Daily Financial Bull 3x Shares ETF (ticker: FAS) when the stock was trading for $59.65 a share. I Sold (3) (ITM) Covered Call contract(s) using (300) shares for the November-3-2023 expiration date, strike price of $56 receiving a premium of $4.61 or $288. in up front cash flow to begin this trade. |
|
|
| COMMENTARY AS TO WHY I OPENED THIS TRADE |
| WHY I OPENED this CCW on > FAS > Using this money to recover from a recent stock loss, were gonna buy the shares which we did @ $59.65 and sold the 10 day $56 ITM CC for $4.61 ... the net net effect is a $0.96 credit or $288 in 10 days. |
|
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
| | | | | | | | | |
| NO EARNINGS DURING THIS TIMEFRAME | Verify-FAS |
| | | | | | | | | |
| NO EX-DIVIDEND DATE DURING THIS TIMEFRAME |
|
| PROJECTED PROFIT POTENTIAL (CCW PREM ONLY) |
| If this trade goes as planned, I will have my shares taken at my strike price and I will only collect the difference between the Real Money and Time Value which is the plan |
| COST BASIS | STRIKE | PREM | Projected Cash Flow |
| $59.65 | $56.00 | $4.61 | $288.00 |
| INTRINSIC VALUE | TIME VALUE | Cash on Cash % |
| $3.65 | $0.96 | 1.61% |