| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023 |
 | NEW CCW TRADE |
| | | | | | | | | |
| NEW (OTM) COVERED CALL TRADE IS NOW | OPEN |
|
| DAYS | THIS NEW CCW TRADE BEGINS AND ENDS |
| 11 | December 11, 2023 | December 22, 2023 |
|
| YINN | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Monday, December 11, 2023 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
| View Chart-YINN |
|
| COVERED CALL |
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE |
| Today a NEW Covered Call position was opened using 3x Shares (ticker: YINN) |
| Direxion Daily FTSE China Bull 3x Shares , when the stock was trading for $21.00 a share , I Sold (20) (OTM) Covered Call contracts(s) using (2000) shares for the December-22-2023 Expiration Date, $21.00 Strike Price receiving a Premium of $0.6 or $1200. cash flow. |
|
| COMMENTARY AS TO WHY I OPENED THIS TRADE |
 | WHY I OPENED this CCW on YINN > With YINN moving higher and my cost basis being $21.00 (I used these shares for an ITM strike, shares were not taken) I'm going to go ahead and use this strike price ($21.00 / cost basis now after the first trade's intrinsic value from $22.47 -> $21.00) which will make this a green trade ... |
|
| > as with every trade, I will manage this trade as it approaches expiration ... buying back the option if it adheres to my -50% and 0.10 cent guidelines. -50% guideline being, such this option price fall 50% or more in the first 2 weeks I will buy back and look to roll the option - if the this option falls to 0.10 or less (in most cases) I will buy back the option and roll it for another credit if it presents itself. |
|
| PROJECTED PROFIT POTENTIAL (STOCK MOVE + CCW PREM + DIV) |
| If I collect everything ... stock appreciation (if any) the entire covered call premium (ie, no buy back) and if a dividend is distributed during this timeframe below is the projected MAX PROFIT projections for this trade. |
| Stock Move | Total Prem$ | Dividend | Projected Cash Flow |
| $0.60 | $1,200.00 | $0.00 | $1,200.00 |
| | | | | Verify-YINN | Cash on Cash % |
| | | | | | 2.86% |