| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023 |
 | NEW CCW TRADE |
| | | | | | | | | |
| NEW (ITM) COVERED CALL TRADE IS NOW | OPEN |
|
| DAYS | THIS NEW CCW TRADE BEGINS AND ENDS |
| 3 | December 12, 2023 | December 15, 2023 |
|
| COIN | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Tuesday, December 12, 2023 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
| View Chart-COIN |
|
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE |
| Today a NEW (ITM) Covered Call position was opened using Coinbase Global Inc (ticker: COIN) |
| Coinbase Global Inc , when the stock was trading for $139.55 a share I Sold (5) (ITM) Covered Call contract(s) using (500) shares for the December-15-2023 expiration date, strike price of $138.00 receiving a premium of $5.2 or $1,824.99 in up front cash flow to begin this trade. These shares I'm using have were acquired via (I bought these shares outright for this trade) and have a cost basis of $139.55 per share. |
| > as with every trade, I will manage this trade as it approaches expiration ... buying back the option if it adheres to my -50% and 0.10 cent guidelines. -50% guideline being, such this option price fall 50% or more in the first 2 weeks I will buy back and look to roll the option - if the this option falls to 0.10 or less (in most cases) I will buy back the option and roll it for another credit if it presents itself. |
|
| COMMENTARY AS TO WHY I OPENED THIS TRADE |
| WHY I OPENED this CCW on COIN > COIN > ITM Covered Call > 3 day trade where I'm trying to capture anywhere from 1.2% - 1.7% for a weekly Covered Call Trade. This trade will make $1824.99 dollars which represents 2.67% on money invested. |
|
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
| | | | | | | | | |
| NO EARNINGS DURING THIS TIMEFRAME | Verify-COIN |
| | | | | | | | | |
| NO EX-DIVIDEND DATE DURING THIS TIMEFRAME |
|
| PROJECTED PROFIT POTENTIAL (CCW PREM ONLY) |
| If this trade goes as planned, I will have my shares taken at my strike price and I will only collect the difference between the Real Money and Time Value which is the plan |
| COST BASIS | STRIKE | PREM | Projected Cash Flow |
| $139.55 | $138.00 | $5.20 | $1,825.00 |
| DAYS ON | INTRINSIC VALUE | TIME VALUE | Cash on Cash % |
| 3 | $1.55 | $3.65 | 2.62% |