| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2024 |
 | CLOSEOUT TRADE |
| | | | | | | | | |
| POOR MAN'S COVERED CALL POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED OUT | CLOSED |
|
| WINNER | $1,973.00 | 12.84% |
|
| DAYS | THIS TRADE STARTED AND ENDED |
| 58 | May 29, 2024 | July 26, 2024 |
|
UPS | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Friday, July 26, 2024 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
| EVERY TRADE - LINK BELOW |
| https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRTk9g4TOVNJfwhc-64SdNS1bH9qMlbsyPZUi0EgwvQD7pUjwZxjQgUzoJJa_pc5jJFnxW7Mxt-1sXi/pubhtml?gid=705057581&single=true |
|
| PMCC CLOSE OUT |
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE |
| Today, (10) Covered Call contract(s) were bought back on ticker: UPS |
| United Parcel Service, Inc. > Because I bought this option back early, I did not make max profit. The final profit / cash flow collected is posted below. Note, instead of making the original premium profit projections. I bought this option back for $9.2 causing a debit in the position but then SOLD the supporting LEAPS Call Option for a profit as outlined below. |
|
| COMMENTARY AS TO WHY I ENDED THIS TRADE |
| Why I elected to end this PMCC Covered Call Trade > Feeling UPS got way ahead of where I thought it would be ... so with a 0.74 delta LEAPS I have to get out of the trade before earnings as if this pops more I could find myself losing money ... so we take this wonderful 12% on money invested and move onI did not use any of this premium profit , this time, to purchase dividend paying stock , rather let the cash depsoit into my account and will use for another trade. |
|
| HOW MUCH COVERED CALLS DID I DO AND THE PREMIUM ? |
| Below are all of the Covered Calls I have sold while owning this position. It does includes the current active Covered Call Trade. |
| Date Opened | Date Closed | Cash Flow | CoC% +/- |
| May-29 | Jun-13 | $950.00 | 6.18% |
| Jun-14 | Jul-1 | -$1,340.00 | -8.72% |
| Jul-1 | Jul-9 | $1,030.00 | 6.70% |
| Jul-9 | Jul-26 | -$7,297.00 | -47.48% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
|
| -$6,657.00 | -43.31% |
|
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
|
|
|
|  | LEAPS CALL OPTION INFORMATION | |  |
|
| LEAPS CALL OPTION SALE |
| DETAILS OF THE LEAPS CALL OPTION I PURCHASED |
| Below is the LEAPS Call Option purchase information. The performance part is based on a DELTA MOVE in the LEAPS vs the ACTUAL stock move so the numbers are as close as I can get them as DELTAs can change |
| Symbol | Expiration | Strike | Paid |
| UPS | Oct-18 | $125.00 | -$15.37 |
| Contracts | Controlling shares | Delta | Investment |
| 10 | 1000 | 0.7571 | $15,370.00 |
| Sold | Current +/- |
| $24.00 | (+) $8.63 |
|
| $8,630.00 | 56.15% |
|
|
|
|  | DIVIDEND TREE PURCHASE (IF ANY) | |  |
|
| DIVIDEND TREE |
| DETAILS OF THE DIVIDEND STOCK I PURCHASED WITH PROFIT |
| Using Covered Call profits , I want to buy dividend paying stocks to provide a passive income for me and my family , below I share if I purchased any |
 |
| DID I ADD TO A 'DIVIDEND TREE' WITH THE PROFITS? |
| Using Covered Call profits , I want to buy dividend paying stocks to provide a passive income for me and my family , below I share if I purchased any |
| DIVIDEND PAYING STOCK | SYM | Date | Shares | Total Cost |
| YieldMax AMD Option Income Strategy ETF | AMDY | Jun-13 | 54 | $888.84 |