Friday, June 13, 2025

✅ ROLLED UCPTD Trades | CCW on BITX > $2,088 MADE > $1,560 PROJECTED > (7) days

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2025
NEW CCW TRADES
STANDARD COVERED CALL TRADE(S) NOWROLLED
Today I ROLLED (Closed then Opened) a CCW trade basically at once and have consolidated the trades here.
TIME AND DATE STAMP
Friday, June 13, 2025
CLOSED ORIGINAL CCW TRADE > DETAILS PREMIUM PROFIT ONLY
2x Bitcoin Strategy ETFBITX
TRADE 1 > COLLECTEDTRADE 2 > PROJECTIONS
$2,088.00$1,560.00
CLOSED CCW TRADE DETAILS
ORIGINAL CCW TRADE DETAILS BELOW (OPEN)
On Jun-6 I placed this original trade and below are the details of that trade.
COVERED CALL BUY BACKS ARE PREMIEUM ONLY TRADES
Stock Price - placedDateExpire WASDays On
$52.48Jun-6Jun-137
Strike PriceContractsBUY BACKPercentage Down
$56.0024-$0.03-96.67%
Cash Flow CollectedCash Flow Collected
$2,088.001.55%
REASONING FOR BUYING BACK THIS CCW OPTION (FINAL)
WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade on > BITX
Another easy trade with BITX as Bitcoin falls so does BITX it's currently trading at $51.70 and stabilizing so I should be able to get off a next Friday $56 strike again and maybe collect another $1,400
UNIQUE CLOSED TRADE IDENTIFIERBITX560.9
CLOSED TRADE ENDS | NEW TRADE BEGINS
ROLLED CCW TRADE DETAILS
NEW CCW TRADE (ROLLED) DETAILS BELOW (OPEN)
Today, Jun-13 I placed this NEW CCW trade and below are the details of that trade.
Strike Price wasStrike PriceExpireDays
$51.88$56.00Jun-207
NEW PremiumContractsProjected Cash Flow
$0.6524$1,560.00
Projected CoC %
1.16%
REASONING FOR ROLLING THIS MONEY VS JUST SITTING (FINAL)
WHY I OPENED this CCW Trade on > BITX
This > (7) day trade where I'm trying to capture anywhere from 3% - 5% for a monthly Covered Call trade. This trade will make $1560 dollars which represents 1.15% on money invested.
Further Commentary as to why I did this trade
BITX ( 2x Leveraged ETF to Bitcoin) cost basis being $56.20 , We are absolutely going to milk this for as much covered call Premium as we can while the stock is trading somewhat near my strike price of $56.2 and if my shares were taken away we would have all that cash to place another trade and that would not be a problem but if it were to fall below this we're going to treat this as premium only trade trying to get off $56 strikes week over week
MY COST BASIS ON THESE SHARES
Cost Basis - sharesAcquired?SharesTotal Cost
$56.20Assigned (CSP)2400-$134,880.00
If my shares are assigned (taken) I will make money on the shares
UNIQUE NEW TRADE IDENTIFIERBITX560.65

IRA > NO DIVIDEND TREE OR TAX BUCKET
IRA TRADE
LETTING MONEY BUILD THE ACCOUNT SIZE
Because this is in my non-taxable account I'm just going to use the premium to build the account size to make more premium versus buying dividend paying funds will save that for all my taxable accounts and with no tax implications we're not going to put any money in the tax bucket either
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
This is not a recommendation to buy or sell this stock
Disclaimer - No - at the time of this posting I did not own the shares of this equity ... I risk my own money on this trade and am accountable for the trade results
Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner
© 2025 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer