Friday, September 11, 2026

✅ CLOSE OUT ITM CC Trade | AAPU > MADE $1,470 > 5.81% > (3) days > C#_AAPU_T41

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2026
CLOSE OUT TRADE
THIS CCW TRADE IS CLOSED / NO ROLLCLOSED
THE NEW CAMPAIGN TRACKER NUMBER IS > _C#_AAPU_T41
DAYSHOW LONG I HAVE OWNED THIS POSITION
3September 8, 2026September 11, 2026
💰 THIS (3) DAY CAMPAIGN MAKES $1470 💸
WHY I CLOSED OUT this CC Campaign Trade on > AAPU
✅ PAY RAISE IN RETIREMENT - BOUGHT RDTE 👍

Just closing out this trade because I had other trades on and wanted the fresh cash ... nothing more, nothing less, just taking this off with a profit and will now use this money for another trade elsewhere






THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT
CLOSED THE NEAR TERM COVERED CALL
Stock Price - placedDateTotal Prem$Contracts
$40.33Sep-8$1.2510
Strike PriceExpireDaysTotal for Trade
$41.00Sep-183-$2,880.00
Buy Back
$4.10
UNIQUE TRADE IDENTIFIERAAPU411.25
CLOSED THE 99 DELTA LONG CALL
Contracts
10
Paid Total
-$25,300.00
Sold Total
$29,700.00
-
CAMPAIGN ACTIVITY
DETAILS OF ALL ACTIVITY FOR THIS CAMPAIGN
BOUGHT 99 DELTA - SEP-11-$25,300.00
CLOSED COVERED CALL BUY BACK-$2,880.00
SOLD 99 DELTA - SEP-11$29,700.00
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
$0.00
TOTAL SHARES PROFIT/LOSS (CASH) >$1,520.00
CASH ON CASH (+/-) >6.01%
THIS TRADE WAS ON FOR >3

DID I TAKE PROFITS AND BUY A DIVIDEND FUND?YES
Using Covered Call profits , I want to buy dividend paying stocks to provide a passive income for me and my family , below I share if I purchased any
SYMDateSharesTotal Cost
RDTESep-1113$360.49
👉 On Sep - 3 - I bought 13 shares of RDTE at market - Filled at $27.73 - $375 < - > I then took 25% of the total premium profit and bought 3 shares of XDTE paying $38.85 per share for taxes purposes
Yahoo Summary Link >https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/RDTE?p=RDTE
-
DID I SAVE SOME MONEY FOR TAXES?YES
Saving money from profits to help pay for taxes is important so I moved over this amount and bought this dividend ETF as a place holder for the tax year
SYMDateSharesTotal Cost
XDTESep-113$116.55
I took 25% of the total premium profit $ and bought () shares of to keep all year and collect dividends on and come tax time I will sell equal dollars in said ETF to pay the tax man
Yahoo Summary Link >https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/XDTE

Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
This is not a recommendation to buy or sell this stock
Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner
© 2026 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer