| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2020 |
 | NEW TRADE ALERT |
| |
| Covered Call position was closed |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
| Covered Call position was closed | |
Pinterest Inc. |
|
|
| TIME AND DATE STAMP | . | Thursday, September 24, 2020 |
|
| The Headline Premium Krum! for LAST trade |
| PREMIUM | DAYS | Cash on Cash % | Annualized |
| $1,568.96 | 30 | 4.60% | 56.00% |
| Closed this PINS trade 1 day early to get the cash ... I decided to buy back my PINS covered call 1 day early because I wanted to have the cash to buy another stock because I already have another plan for that money and with the markets fluctuating this trade may actually dip under my $36 strike not that I wouldn't mind holding PINS and Writing another Covered Call but my next idea could be/seems to be even more profitable if I can get it ... details to come ... in this case I did the classic buy back the option then sold the shares and I believe I paid back about $0.02 of my original premium ... man, another WIN for 2020 - the breakdown goes like this - +$1,568 Prem with my last trade (one I just closed) + $838 Prem on a CCW that I bought back and the +$1,418.96 on the Original CSP that started this Wheel ... which equals +10% Cash on Cash % gain for this $36,000 invested - 45 total days! |
| | | | |
| The Stock Appreciation |
| STOCK GAIN | DAYS | Bought back option, sold the shares ... read the write above for the exact details |
| $0.00 | 41 |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.