Wednesday, November 11, 2020

NEW UCPTD Trade Alert - (2) Option Buy Backs (both Premium Profit)

 

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2020
NEW TRADE ALERT
Closed the option positions prior to Expiration (Premium Profit)
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
Closed a Covered Call & Cash Secured Put positions prior to expiration
2 OPTION BUY BACKS
TIME AND DATE STAMP | .November 11, 2020
My brief explanation why I ended this trade early
Each trade below I highlight the main reason for its early buyback
CSP Option BuyBack - Premium Profit! (ACTUAL RESULT)
SYMBOLTYPECONTRACTSAnnualized
PENNCSP3
Below are the details of the Buy Back
ORIGINAL PREMBUY BACK PRICEDIFFERENCEPREMIUM PROFIT
$6.38$3.45$2.93$877.96
With PENN trading basically at my Strike price for this trade ($63) and the option trading much lower ... I feel I can use this money for a possible more profitable trade in the future. I give up some profit but I feel I will gain with my next trade idea.
CCW Option BuyBack - Premium Profit! (ACTUAL RESULT)
SYMBOLTYPECONTRACTSAnnualized
RDFNCCW8
Below are the details of the Buy Back
ORIGINAL PREMBUY BACK PRICEDIFFERENCEPREMIUM PROFIT
$1.50$0.09$1.41$1,126.96
RDFN and Zillow have reported earnings and the selling might be out of these as both are rallying a bit today ... with this option trading for less than 0.10 it makes sense to buy it back and look to write another covered call to generate more premium while holding the shares ... expire date was 11/20 to by buying it back 9 days early I feel I can get a jump on my next idea.
Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do have a position in this equity. By posting this I am by no means recommending this equity and am not front running for its performance. I have risked my own money and am accountable for the trade results.
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com
© 2020 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.