Thursday, August 3, 2023

ROLLED UCPTD Trades | CCW on AMD > $1,750 collected > $6,150 New trade projected cash flow

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023
NEW PMCC TRADES
STANDARD POOR MAN'S COVERED CALL TRADE IS NOWROLLED
Today I ROLLED (Closed then Opened) a CCW trade basically at once and have consolidated the trades here.
TIME AND DATE STAMP
Thursday, August 3, 2023
CLOSED ORIGINAL CCW TRADE > DETAILS PREMIUM PROFIT ONLY
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.AMD
TRADE 1 > COLLECTEDTRADE 2 > PROJECTIONS
$1,750.00$6,150.00
CLOSED CCW TRADE DETAILS
ORIGINAL CCW TRADE DETAILS BELOW (OPEN)
On Jul-20 I placed this original trade and below are the details of that trade.
Strike Price wasStrike PriceDaysPremium was
$112.48$114.0036$7.00
THIS WAS THE TRADE WITH THE PROFIT PROJECTIONS
ContractsCollected Cash Flow
10$7,000.00
ORIGINAL CCW TRADE DETAILS BELOW (CLOSED)
Premium wasBuy Back wasTotal Cash Flow I made
$7.00-$5.25$1,750.00
AS THE TRADE PROGRESSED, THE OPTION FELL, OPTION PROFIT WAS AVAILABLE SO I DECIDED TO CLOSE THIS TRADE.
-50% Rule?Percentage Down
NO-25.00%
REASONING FOR BUYING BACK THIS CCW OPTION (FINAL)
In this case, the Covered Call (CCW) option where I receIved more premium then I had to pay back was profitable
WHY I CLOSED this PMCC CCW Trade > The stock is literally trading at the same spot that I placed this trade and I'm able to pick up $1,700 I'm going to go ahead and then sell another 30 day covered call as I don't mind continuing this trade I figure my pocket $1,700 I'll pick the same strike price and won't do it again

YESTERDAY this option had +$3,500 in profit in it ... UGH!!!

ROLLED CCW TRADE DETAILS
NEW CCW TRADE (ROLLED) DETAILS BELOW (OPEN)
Today, Aug-3 I placed this NEW CCW trade and below are the details of that trade.
Advanced MicroAMD
Strike Price wasStrike PriceExpireDays
$114.05$115.00Sep-836
NEW PremiumContractsProjected Cash Flow
$6.1510$6,150.00
REASONING FOR ROLLING THIS MONEY VS JUST SITTING (FINAL)
WHY I OPENED this CCW on AMD > ROLLING as I just bought back the first PMCC trade, pocketing money, now move the expire out a bit for this about ... bagging cash flow!
________________________________________________________________________________
Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner
© 2023 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer

-

-