Tuesday, August 15, 2023

ROLLED CSP Trades | FAS > -$1,740. collected > $4,100 New trade projected cash flow

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2023
NEW CSP TRADES
CASH SECURED PUT TRADE(S) NOWROLLED
Today I ROLLED (Closed then Opened) a CSP trade basically at once and have consolidated the trades
TIME AND DATE STAMP
Tuesday, August 15, 2023
CLOSED ORIGINAL CSP TRADE > DETAILS PREMIUM PROFIT ONLY
3x Shares ETFFAS
TRADE 1 > COLLECTEDTRADE 2 > PROJECTIONS
-$1,740.00$4,100.00

THE CLOSED FAS TRADE HAS BEEN CLOSED (RESULTS BELOW)
3x Shares ETFFAS
Strike PriceExpireClosedDays On
$69.50Aug-25Aug-1510
Premium wasBuy BackTotal Premium Profit I made
$2.36$4.10-$1,740.00
-50% Rule?Percentage Down


Feeling the near term pain of FAS trading from $70 down to $65x ... I quickly ROLLED OUT and DOWN just to save the trade ... so I lose money now but with a little added time, I will make money overall
THE NEW FAS TRADE HAS BEEN OPENED AND IS ACTIVE (RESULTS BELOW)
Stock Price - placedDateTotal Prem$Contracts
$66.00Aug-15$4.1010
Strike PriceExpireDaysPossible Premium Profit
$66.00Sep-2945$4,100.00
WHY I OPENED this CSP on > FAS > ROLLING DOWN > FAS as moved from $70 to $65ish ... my $69.5 was trading double ... so I ROLLED DOWN and OUT to expire date of Sep-29 to make this a green trade ...got $2.50, paid $4.10, then got $4.10 ... so we basically push it back to make the same money
Yahoo Summary Page >https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/FAS?p=FAS

Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner
© 2023 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer