Thursday, January 30, 2025

CLOSED ITM CCW Trade | BITX > MADE $550 > 1.65% > (9) days > Shares Sold

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2025
CLOSED CCW TRADE
STANDARD (ITM) COVERED CALL TRADE IS NOWCLOSED
WINNER
$550.00
DAYS ONTHIS COVERED CALL TRADE IS CLOSED
9January 21, 2025January 30, 2025
BITX
TIME AND DATE STAMP
Thursday, January 30, 2025
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
UNIQUE TRADE IDENTIFIERBITX5810.1
Yahoo Chart Link >https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BITX?p=BITX
COVERED CALL
DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE
Today I CLOSED a Covered Call position on (BITX)
Today (5) ITM Covered Call contract(s) were bought back on 2x Bitcoin Strategy ETF (ticker: BITX) for the expiration date Jan-31 (1) days early , the original Strike Price was $58 for a premium of $10.1 for which only $1.45 was Time Value Premium or the profit in this trade.
Further commentary as to why I opened this trade >
Closing early , at the time I ran the numbers I could get out at -0.07 ... then BITX fell to where it was trading lower ... to get out with this buy back sucks , but will take it and now use the cash for another trade ... hate when my numbers had me selling the shares at 64.20 and it fell to 63.90 ... ugh
THE ACTUAL BUY BACK FOR THIS OPTION POSTED BELOW
STRIKE PRICESTOCK PRICEBUY BACK COST
$58.00$66.65$6.25
TOTAL OPTION PROFIT/LOSS (CASH)-$2,400.00
MY COST BASIS ON THESE SHARES
Cost Basis - sharesAcquired?SharesTotal Cost
$66.65Bought500-$33,325.00
ITM INTRINSIC VALUENEW COST
NEW COST
-$8.65$58.00-$29,000.00
SOLD SHARESTotal Profit
$63.90$31,950.00
TOTAL SHARES PROFIT/LOSS (CASH)$2,950.00
TOTAL PROFIT/LOSS (CASH)$550.00
Remember , I only make Time Value Premium profit on an In The Money Covered Call ... so I bought back the option and SOLD the shares for the current market value ... this leaves me with the result you see above on this trade ... if you are not understanding of the result , watch the 'In The Money' (ITM) Covered Call video below to help
THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT
MY FAVORITE COVERED CALL TRAINING VIDEO
CLICK HERE TO WATCH CCW TRAINING
https://youtu.be/gYDt4S6Ixhk
BASIC CCW TRAINING
MEMBERS VIDEO THAT EXPLAINS AN IN-THE-MONEY (ITM) COVERED CALL
https://youtu.be/nYCpvULss7oExplaining ITM CC basics
https://youtu.be/UqtTDH2PuzMExplaining the CC Buy Back of an Option
DIVIDEND TREE PURCHASE (IF ANY)
DIVIDEND TREE PLANT
Using Covered Call profits , I want to buy dividend paying stocks to provide a passive income for me and my family , below I share if I purchased any
DID I ADD TO A 'DIVIDEND TREE' WITH THE PROFITS?
Dividend Paying StockSYMDateSharesTotal Cost
Roundhill Innov-100 0DTE Covered Call Strat ETFQDTEJan-3012$477.96
On Jan - 30 using profits from a trade, I bought 12 shares of QDTE at market - Filled at $39.83 - $500
Yahoo Summary Link >https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/QDTE?p=QDTE
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
This is not a recommendation to buy or sell this stock
Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner
© 2025 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer