Friday, January 10, 2025

ROLLED UCPTD Trades | CCW on LABU > $304 MADE > $722 PROJECTED > (21) days

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2025
NEW PMCC TRADES
STANDARD POOR MAN'S COVERED CALL TRADE IS NOWROLLED
Today I ROLLED (Closed then Opened) a CCW trade basically at once and have consolidated the trades here.
TIME AND DATE STAMP
Friday, January 10, 2025
CLOSED ORIGINAL CCW TRADE > DETAILS PREMIUM PROFIT ONLY
Direxion Daily S&P Biotech Bull 3X SharesLABU
TRADE 1 > COLLECTEDTRADE 2 > PROJECTIONS
$304.00$722.00
CLOSED CCW TRADE DETAILS
ORIGINAL CCW TRADE DETAILS BELOW (OPEN)
On Dec-27 I placed this original trade and below are the details of that trade.
Strike Price wasStrike PriceDaysPremium was
$92.11$103.0014$3.55
THIS WAS THE TRADE WITH THE PROFIT PROJECTIONS
ContractsProjected Cash Flow
1$355.00
ORIGINAL CCW TRADE DETAILS BELOW (CLOSED)
Premium wasBuy Back wasTotal Cash Flow I made
$3.55-$0.51$304.00
AS THE TRADE PROGRESSED, THE OPTION FELL, OPTION PROFIT WAS AVAILABLE SO I DECIDED TO CLOSE THIS TRADE.
-50% Rule?Percentage Down
YES-85.63%
REASONING FOR BUYING BACK THIS CCW OPTION (FINAL)
WHY I CLOSED this PMCC Trade on >  S&P Biotech Bull 3X Shares (LABU)
ETF has fallen such that the option was down some -85% and with over a solid week , we buy back and will look to ROLL down and out another week
Details of the option buyback
The option has fallen such that its down some -85.63% at the time of this buy back and with (7) day left.
UNIQUE CLOSED TRADE IDENTIFIERLABU1033.55
CLOSED TRADE ENDS | NEW TRADE BEGINS
ROLLED CCW TRADE DETAILS
NEW CCW TRADE (ROLLED) DETAILS BELOW (OPEN)
Today, Jan-10 I placed this NEW CCW trade and below are the details of that trade.
Strike Price wasStrike PriceExpireDays
$85.81$96.00Jan-3121
NEW PremiumContractsProjected Cash Flow
$3.612$722.00
Projected CoC %
7.58%
REASONING FOR ROLLING THIS MONEY VS JUST SITTING (FINAL)
WHY I OPENED this PMCC Trade on >  S&P Biotech Bull 3X Shares (LABU)
This trade on LABU starts out as a > (21) day trade where Im trying to capture anywhere from 3% - 5% for a monthly Covered Call Trade. This trade will make $722 dollars which represents 7.57% premium profit on money invested. Should my shares be taken I could make more, break even of lose money based on where my LEAPS Call Option is priced (see below for those calculations)
Further commentary and feelings on this trade
LABU ( 3x Leveraged ETF to the S&P500 Bio Techs ) Bought another LEAPS ccall option to support this trade , my cost basis (or where the stock needs to trade is now $94.40 a share) so this strike works perfect , pick up a decent premium + a little stock move (ie, LEAPS move)
With this new Strike Price, what is the projected LEAPS Value?
If this trades as its projected, I will make money on the LEAPS Call Option > IF my shares are taken at this strike price, my expected LEAPS value will be $49.419567 , my cost basis is $-47.65

UNIQUE NEW TRADE IDENTIFIERLABU963.61
LEAPS CALL OPTION INFORMATION
LEAPS CALL OPTION
DETAILS OF THE LEAPS CALL OPTION I PURCHASED
Below is the LEAPS Call Option purchase information. The performance part is based on a DELTA MOVE in the LEAPS vs the ACTUAL stock move so the numbers are as close as I can get them as DELTAs can change
BELOW ARE ALL OF MY LEAPS PURCHASES FOR THIS TRADE
Stock PriceStrike PriceLEAPS PriceContractsInvestment
$102.74$50.00-$55.351$5,535.00
$86.05$50.00-$39.951$3,995.00
BELOW IS FURTHER DETAILS AND THE AVERAGE OF ALL
DeltaExpirationStrikeTotal Investment
0.9293Jun2025$50.00$9,530.00
ContractsControllingAverage Price?
2200-$55.35
The Current LEAPS value >Current Value$39.95
I AM CURRENTLY (+) or (-) this amount starting this trade >-$7.70
The LEAPS value will move higher >Projected Value$49.42
The 'Projected Value' is based on where the LEAPS is valued at the start of this trade and where the LEAPS value will be at the strike price.
USING THIS LEAPS CALL OPTION, HOW MUCH PREMIUM ?
Below are all of the Covered Calls I have sold while owning this position. It does includes the current active Covered Call Trade.
Date OpenedDate ClosedCash FlowCoC% +/-
12/18/2024Dec-27$254.002.67%
12/27/2024Jan-10$304.003.19%
1/10/2025Jan-31$722.007.58%
$0.000.00%
$0.000.00%
$0.000.00%
$0.000.00%
$0.000.00%
$0.000.00%
$0.000.00%
$0.000.00%
$1,280.0013.43%
DIVIDEND TREE PURCHASE (IF ANY)
DIVIDEND TREE
DETAILS OF THE DIVIDEND STOCK I PURCHASED WITH PROFIT
Using Covered Call profits , I want to buy dividend paying stocks to provide a passive income for me and my family , below I share if I purchased any
DID I ADD TO A 'DIVIDEND TREE' WITH THE PROFITS?
Using Covered Call profits , I want to buy dividend paying stocks to provide a passive income for me and my family , below I share if I purchased any
DIVIDEND PAYING STOCKSYMDateSharesTotal Cost
Roundhill S&P 500 0DTE Covered Call Strategy ETFXDTEJan-106$297.18
On Jan - 10 using profits from a trade, I bought 6 shares of XDTE at market - Filled at $49.53 - $300
Yahoo Summary Link >https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/XDTE?p=XDTE
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
This is not a recommendation to buy or sell this stock
Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do own LEAPS Call Options. That could mean in my taxable , non-taxable accounts or both. I am by no means recommending this stock for purchase
Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner
© 2025 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer