| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2025 |
 | CLOSED CCW TRADE |
| | | | | | | | | |
| STANDARD COVERED CALL TRADE IS NOW (NO ROLL) | CLOSED |
|
| LOSER | -$400.00 |
| BUT SHARES ARE DOWN |
| | | | | | | | | |
| DAYS ON | THIS COVERED CALL TRADE IS CLOSED / NO ROLL |
| 0 | January 3, 2025 | January 3, 2025 |
| | | | | | | | | |
| MSTX | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Friday, January 3, 2025 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
 |
| UNIQUE TRADE IDENTIFIER | MSTX673.45 |
| Yahoo Chart Link > | https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MSTX?p=MSTX |
| | | | | | | | | |
| COVERED CALL |
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE |
| Today I CLOSED this Covered Call position on (MSTX) |
Today, (4) Covered Call contracts were bought back on Defiance Daily Target 2x Long MSTR ETF (ticker: MSTX) for the December-17-2024 Expiration Date, $67 Strike Price for a Premium of $3.45 > MSTX was trading for $45.42 a share. Because I bought this option back early, I did not make max profit. The final profit / cash flow collected it posted below. Instead of making the original premium, I collected $-1 or % of the total projected cash flow for this trade.
|
| | | | | | | | | |
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
| | | | | | | | | |
| COVERED CALL BUY BACKS ARE PREMIEUM ONLY TRADES |
| Stock Price - placed | Date | Expire WAS | Days On |
| $45.42 | Jan-3 | Jan-17 | 0 |
| Strike Price | Contracts | BUY BACK | Cash Flow LOST |
| $67.00 | 4 | -$4.45 | -$400.00 |
| Cash Invested? | Cash Flow LOST |
| $26,632.00 | -1.50% |
| COMMENTARY AS TO WHY I CLOSED THIS TRADE |
| WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade on > Target 2x Long MSTR ETF (MSTX) |
Realizing that had this call buyer taken my shares , I would have lost on the shares being taken, so I bought back, taking a small loss vs a huge loss
|
|