| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2025 |
 | CLOSEOUT TRADE |
| | | | | | | | | |
| POOR MAN'S COVERED CALL POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED OUT | CLOSED |
|
| WINNER | $2,510.00 | 12.25% |
|
| DAYS | THIS TRADE STARTED AND ENDED |
| 9 | January 15, 2025 | January 24, 2025 |
|
LABU | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Friday, January 24, 2025 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
| EVERY TRADE - LINK BELOW |
| https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTAF8pBJJTPhHMiunyWQxClxnWTaRN2SDhp96h83iLBjkHTyunedCvIihJIqbw0fu7Lv06pc0yiOAzE/pubhtml?gid=705057581&single=true |
|
| PMCC CLOSE OUT |
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE |
| Today, (5) Covered Call contract(s) were bought back on ticker: LABU |
Direxion Daily S&P Biotech Bull 3X Shares > Because I bought this option back early, I did not make max profit. The final profit / cash flow collected is posted below. Note, instead of making the original premium profit projections. I bought this option back for $2.51 causing a debit in the position but then SOLD the supporting LEAPS Call Option for a profit as outlined below.
|
|
| COMMENTARY AS TO WHY I ENDED THIS TRADE |
| WHY I OPENED this PMCC Trade on > S&P Biotech Bull 3X Shares (LABU) |
| Like I said it would , LABU rockets to my strike of $90 and not letting it get too far ahead, we close losing a little on the CC but making it up on the LEAPS sell ... NICE 12% gainer |
|
|
| HOW MUCH COVERED CALLS DID I DO AND THE PREMIUM ? |
| Below are all of the Covered Calls I have sold while owning this position. It does includes the current active Covered Call Trade. |
| Date Opened | Date Closed | Cash Flow | CoC% +/- |
| Jan-15 | Jan-24 | -$255.00 | -1.07% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
|
| -$255.00 | -1.24% |
|
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
|
|
|
|  | LEAPS CALL OPTION INFORMATION | |  |
|
| LEAPS CALL OPTION SALE |
| DETAILS OF THE LEAPS CALL OPTION I PURCHASED |
| Below is the LEAPS Call Option purchase information. The performance part is based on a DELTA MOVE in the LEAPS vs the ACTUAL stock move so the numbers are as close as I can get them as DELTAs can change |
| Symbol | Expiration | Strike | Paid |
| LABU | Jun-20 | $45.00 | -$40.99 |
| Contracts | Controlling shares | Delta | Investment |
| 5 | 500 | 0.9035 | $20,495.00 |
| Sold | Current +/- |
| $46.52 | (+) $5.53 |
|
| HISTORY OF THE LEAPS PURCHASES |
| Date | Stock $ | Strike | Paid | Contracts | Total $ |
| 1/15/2025 | $83.09 | $45.00 | -$40.99 | 5 | $20,495.00 |
| | Delta | | | $0.00 |
| | 0.9035 | | | |
|
| $2,765.00 | 13.49% |
|
|
|
|  | BASIC SUMMARY OF THE TRADE - CCW + LEAPS | |  |
|
| SUMMARY |
| CLOSEOUT TOTALS / BREAKDOWN BY STEP |
| BUY TO CLOSE SHORT POSITION | N/A |
|
| TOTAL | N/A |
|
| PAID FOR LEAPS | -$20,495.00 |
| SOLD LEAPS | $2,765.00 |
| TOTAL COVERED CALL PREMIUMS COLLECTED | -$255.00 |
|
| TOTAL CASH FLOW | $2,510.00 |
|
| CASH ON CASH % +/- | 12.25% |
|