| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2025 |
 | CLOSEOUT TRADE |
| | | | | | | | | |
| POOR MAN'S COVERED CALL POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED OUT | CLOSED |
|
| WINNER | $5,030.00 | 11.34% |
|
| DAYS | THIS TRADE STARTED AND ENDED |
| 28 | July 21, 2025 | August 18, 2025 |
|
LABU | | TIME AND DATE STAMP |
| Monday, August 18, 2025 |
|
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. |
|
| EVERY TRADE - LINK BELOW |
| https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRmAUcT7hjxEGwT-6dcFw8EeD8x47tB4XCtcdoXFfu1-1kxfG2LrAnxUKtx8d5SWjz-HIZEexMnZ716/pubhtml?gid=705057581&single=true |
|
| PMCC CLOSE OUT |
| DETAILS FOR THIS COVERED CALL TRADE |
| Today, (13) Covered Call contract(s) were bought back on ticker: LABU |
| Direxion Daily S&P Biotech Bull 3X Shares > Because I bought this option back early, I did not make max profit. The final profit / cash flow collected is posted below. Note, instead of making the original premium profit projections. I bought this option back for $9.2 causing a debit in the position but then SOLD the supporting LEAPS Call Option for a profit as outlined below. |
|
| COMMENTARY AS TO WHY I ENDED THIS TRADE |
| WHY I OPENED this PMCC Trade on > S&P Biotech Bull 3X Shares (LABU) |
| With LABU moving higher, way above my strike price Im losing money with every tick above the strike price so as ALWAYS we take less money to be SAFE and CLOSE MANUALLY ... in this timeframe we make +12% ... Wonderful outcome! and 14 days left? LABU could have fallen but what if it had moved to $84 or $94 ? safe than sorry |
|
|
| HOW MUCH COVERED CALLS DID I DO AND THE PREMIUM ? |
| Below are all of the Covered Calls I have sold while owning this position. It does includes the current active Covered Call Trade. |
| Date Opened | Date Closed | Cash Flow | CoC% +/- |
| Jul-21 | Jul-29 | $1,350.00 | 3.04% |
| Jul-29 | Aug-11 | $1,900.00 | 4.28% |
| Aug-11 | Aug-18 | -$8,190.00 | -18.46% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
| | | 0.00% |
|
| -$4,940.00 | -11.13% |
|
| THIS TRADE WAS PLACED INSIDE MY NON-TAXABLE IRA ACCOUNT |
|
|  | LEAPS CALL OPTION INFORMATION | |  |
|
| LEAPS CALL OPTION SALE |
| DETAILS OF THE LEAPS CALL OPTION I PURCHASED |
| Below is the LEAPS Call Option purchase information. The performance part is based on a DELTA MOVE in the LEAPS vs the ACTUAL stock move so the numbers are as close as I can get them as DELTAs can change |
| Symbol | Expiration | Strike | Paid |
| LABU | Jan-16 | $30.00 | -$34.13 |
| Contracts | Controlling shares | Delta | Investment |
| 13 | 1300 | 0.9952 | $44,370.00 |
| Sold | Current +/- |
| $41.80 | (+) $7.66923076923077 |
|
| HISTORY OF THE LEAPS PURCHASES |
| Date | Stock $ | Strike | Paid | Contracts | Total $ |
| 7/21/2025 | $64.05 | $30.00 | -$35.10 | 10 | $35,100.00 |
| $60.45 | Delta | -$30.90 | 3 | $9,270.00 |
| | 0.9952 | | | |
|
| $9,970.00 | 22.47% |
|
|
|
|  | BASIC SUMMARY OF THE TRADE - CCW + LEAPS | |  |
|
| SUMMARY |
| CLOSEOUT TOTALS / BREAKDOWN BY STEP |
| BUY TO CLOSE SHORT POSITION | N/A |
|
| TOTAL | N/A |
|
| PAID FOR LEAPS | -$44,370.00 |
| SOLD LEAPS | $54,340.00 |
| TOTAL COVERED CALL PREMIUMS COLLECTED | -$4,940.00 |
|
| TOTAL CASH FLOW | $5,030.00 |
|
| CASH ON CASH % +/- | 11.34% |