| My Youtube Channel | Facebook Group | My CC Podcasts | FREE Spreadsheets | CPTDashboard |
| Click here | Click here | Click here | Click here | Click here |
| NEW TRADE ALERT | ||||
| Monday, April 6, 2020 | ||||
| Covered Call Option Buy Back | ||||
| Closed a position with 3M Corp. (MMM) and opened another | ||||
| Rolling this CC for another Higher Credit! | ||||
| ORIGINAL TRADE | NEW TRADE | WHY I DID THIS? | ||
| Stock Price | $131.75 | $138.31 | OLD TRADE TOTAL PROFIT (IST) | |
| Strike Price | $140 | $145.00 | $3,975.00 | |
| Days | 35 | 32 | BB+NEW TRADE PROFIT (IST) | |
| Prem collected | $5 | $4.50 | $5,505.00 | |
| Cash-on-Cash $ | $3,975 | $3,357.00 | BY ROLLING I GAINED (IST) | |
| Cash-on-Cash % | 10.06% | 8.09% | $1,530.00 | |
| Stock Move gain | $1,968.00 | $2,007.00 |
More KRUMS!
| |
| Buy Back Cost | -$4.40 | |||
| Prem Profit? | $180.00 | $1,350.00 | ||
| IST = if shares are taken | ||||
| The trade results and did it meet expectations? | ||||
| Rolling this option for another credit ... I bought back this option making a little Krum on the option but the stock has moved from $131.75 to $138.35 and when I ran the numbers I could buy back this CC option, make a little and ROLLED into another CC making even more money (if my shares are taken) - I used my CPT Buy Back Calc to determine if this was profitable ... NOTE - these numbers GO TO CRAP if the stock falls ... AT THAT TIME I made these trades these numbers were ... but as we know, should MMM FALL then I can kiss that "Stock Move gain" away ... its a risk I'm willing to take as I think the markets will trade sideways to higher ... should MMM fall, I will have a plan, execute the plan ... its what I do. | ||||
| Always look at a company's chart ... it tells a story and that story could be UP or DOWN | ||||
| Education Corner | ||||
| Great Covered Call video posted at | ||||
| Covered Call - Description - A covered call is a financial market transaction in which the seller of call options owns the corresponding amount of the underlying instrument, such as shares of a stock or other securities. ... writing (i.e. selling) a call generates income in the form of the premium paid by the option buyer. Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covered_call | ||||
| Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do have a position in this equity. By posting this I am by no means recommending this equity and am not front running for its performance. I have risked my own money and am accountable for the trade results. | ||||
| Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com | ||||
© 2020 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
| Disclaimer | |||
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.