| My Youtube Channel | Facebook Group | My CC Podcasts | FREE Spreadsheets | CPTDashboard | |
| Click here | Click here | Click here | Click here | Click here | |
| NEW TRADE ALERT | |||||
| Thursday, April 2, 2020 | |||||
| Cash Secured Put Option Buy Back | |||||
| Closed a position with Facebook (FB) this week | |||||
ORIGINAL TRADE
| TRADE KRUM! (see details below) | DAYS | Cash on Cash % | Annualized | |
| $398.96 | 7 | 1.23% | |||
| The trade results and did it meet expectations? | |||||
| WEEKLY OPTIONS Warriors ... well, I bought back this option for 1 reason ... with the markets moving higher today and FB not moving much ... at 0.40 cents I took this off the board to write another Covered Call on it TODAY! ... I'm looking at both a weekly and or a typical 30 days ... Earnings is ~Apr-29 so I either dance with the ER devil and do a May-1 or cut is early and do a Apr-24 option expire ... TBD today if time permits ... that's the plan... I gave up 0.70 for the Protective Put which turns out wasn't much protection ... and gave back 0.40 cents for this buy back ... the numbers do in fact reflect that. Credit +3.10 Debt -1.10 | |||||
| ORIGINAL TRADE BREAKDOWN | |||||
| DATE | COMPANY | SYMBOL | SHARES | STOCK WAS | |
| Mar-26 | FB | 200 | $162.00 | ||
| STRIKE | EXPIRATION | PREMIUM RECV | CONTRACTS | CoC % ROO | |
| $167.50 | Apr-3 | $3.10 | 2 | 1.23% | |
BUY BACK
| WHY DID I BUY THIS OPTION BACK? | ||||
| read above on this one | |||||
| RESULTS FROM THE OPTION BUY BACK | |||||
| SYMBOL | WHEN STOCK WAS TRADING @ ~ | CASH PROFIT | |||
| FB | $162.00 | $398.96 | |||
| PREMIUM RECV | BUY BACK PRICE | REAL $ ? | DIFFERENCE / TV $ | CoC% GAIN | |
| $3.10 | $1.10 | $0.00 | N/A | ||
| Always look at a company's chart ... it tells a story and that story could be UP or DOWN | |||||
| Education Corner | |||||
| Great Covered Call video posted at | |||||
| Covered Call - Description - A covered call is a financial market transaction in which the seller of call options owns the corresponding amount of the underlying instrument, such as shares of a stock or other securities. ... writing (i.e. selling) a call generates income in the form of the premium paid by the option buyer. Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covered_call | |||||
| Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do have a position in this equity. By posting this I am by no means recommending this equity and am not front running for its performance. I have risked my own money and am accountable for the trade results. | |||||
| Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com | |||||
© 2020 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
| Disclaimer | ||||
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.