| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2020 | ||||
| NEW TRADE ALERT | ||||
| Update - a Cash Secured Put position was closed (assigned shares) | ||||
| DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'. | ||||
| Update - a Cash Secured Put position was closed on | ||||
SIMO
| ||||
| TIME AND DATE STAMP | . | Friday, August 21, 2020 | |||
| My brief explanation why trade ended | ||||
| NOT HAPPY - but we deal ... SIMO has UNDER PERFORMED since I did all of my research and has slowly moved lower ... was going to PULL THE PLUG on this CSP and take the loss but got EARLY ASSIGNED so I decided ... here we go ... so with it trading some -7 pts lower it's time to work some magic and I will ... stay tuned as this will be an interesting ride to a GREEN trade. | ||||
| The Headline Krum! (ACTUAL) | ||||
| TRADE KRUM! | DAYS | Cash on Cash % | Annualized | |
| $518.96 | 53 | 5.78% | N/A | |
| Max Profit Projections for this trade (EXPECTATION) | ||||
| COMPANY | SYMBOL | SHARES | PRICE | TOTAL COST |
| SIMO | SIMO | 200 | $45.00 | $9,000.00 |
| EXPIRATION DATE | DAYS | STRIKE | OPTION | CoC % GAIN |
| Aug-21 | 53 | $45.00 | $2.60 | 5.78% |
| DIVIDEND | DIVIDEND GAIN | OPTION GAIN | STOCK GAIN | TOTAL KRUM |
| N/A | N/A | $520.00 | N/A | $520.00 |
| Always look at a companies chart ... it tells a story and that story could be UP or DOWN | ||||
| Education Corner | ||||
| Great Covered Call video posted at | ||||
| Covered Call - Description - A covered call is a financial market transaction in which the seller of call options owns the corresponding amount of the underlying instrument, such as shares of a stock or other securities. ... writing (i.e. selling) a call generates income in the form of the premium paid by the option buyer. Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covered_call | ||||
| Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do have a position in this equity. By posting this I am by no means recommending this equity and am not front running for its performance. I have risked my own money and am accountable for the trade results. | ||||
| Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com | ||||
© 2020 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved
| Disclaimer | |||
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.