Friday, December 3, 2021

NEW UCPTD PMCC | OPEN CCW on RKT ($190 - 28 days)

 

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2021
NEW PMCC TRADE
Covered Call Trade opened using a Standard Covered Call (~30d)
NEW Poor Man's Covered Call position was opened on
TIME AND DATE STAMPFriday, December 3, 2021
Rocket Group
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
This (28) day trade begins and ends for the dates below
28December 3, 2021December 31, 2021
Details of this 30 Day CCW / ~30 DELTA Strike$190.00
EXPIRATION DATECONTRACTSSTRIKEPREMIUMCASH PROFIT
Dec-315$17.00$0.38$190.00
PMMC - PMMC - Nothing is happening with RKT over the next 4 weeks that I feel this $17 Strike will be challenged ... its the 29 Delta for this Strike/Expire so even if RKT moved higher I feel I could manage the trade by ROLLING out and higher. Krum here, Krum there game plan
DAYS28DELTA0.2805
DETAILS [ LEAP PURCHASE + ALL CCW PROFITS/LOSSES]
TRADESINVESTEDMADECash on Cash %
4
-$3,650.00
$470.00
12.88%
Details LEAP Call option I'm using for this PMCC-$3,650.00
SYMBOLLEAPSTRIKEPAIDINVESTMENT
RKTJan2023$11.86$7.30
PMMC - Rocket is trading in such a range ... and it hasn't been able to get back into the 20's ... I feel Wall Street will wait for earnings to start moving it ... I feel it has less downside ... so enter here is what I feel is a good stop where even if earnings isn't perfect the stock has been beaten down such that Wall Street won't crush it ...
CONTRACTS5DELTA0.95
PMCC Golden Rule - BUY the ~80 or greater DELTA
How have I done with all trades using this LEAP?$470.00
DATECONTRACTSSTRIKEPREMIUMCASH PROFIT
Aug-95$19.50-$0.12-$60.00
Trade is CLOSED - RKT beats earnings and heads higher to my $19.50 strike ... with the PMCC, I can not let my shares be taken so we buy back the option and roll it higher which I did ... doing the $21 strike
Aug-135$21.00$0.37$185.00
Trade is CLOSED - Bought option back as it was going to expire worthless and I wanted to roll forward in time for another credit
Aug-135$21.00$0.41$205.00
Trade is CLOSED - Bought option back as it was going to expire worthless and I wanted to roll forward in time for another credit
Nov-155$18.89$0.28$140.00
Trade is CLOSED - Bought option back as it was going to expire worthless and I wanted to roll forward in time for another credit
PMCC TRACKER > INCLUDES CURRENT CCW
Trading stocks and options have risk. Required reading prior to placing money at risk with options is the ODD which is posted below. "The Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options" Prior to buying or selling an option, investors must read a copy of the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options, also known as the options disclosure document (ODD). It explains the characteristics and risks of exchange traded options.
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Feel free to email me if you have questions and/or concerns about this post - corepositiontrading@gmail.com - I usually will get back with you in 48 hours or sooner
© 2021 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer