Monday, December 13, 2021

NEW UCPTD Trade | MARA - CSP Buy Back and Roll > 1.79% per month

<meta content="" initial-scale="1.0" name="viewport" width="device-width,"></meta>
NEW UCPTD Trade | MARA - CSP Buy Back and Roll ($1450 - 186 days)
All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC-2021
NEW CSP TRADE
Standard Cash Secured Put Trade
Cash Secured Put position was closed and opened on
TIME AND DATE STAMPMonday, December 13, 2021
Marathon
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
My brief explanation for this trade and how it closed
WHY I CLOSED EARLY - Below I explain why I did this Buy Back early
WHY I CLOSED this CSP Trade - not wanting to be assigned some 17pts lower then the current strike price, I just bought this back and rolled out ... doing the Jun-17-2022 $37 and getting $12.35 for a credit ...
1st Trade Premium +/-$1,450.00CoC% Gain13.18%
WHY I DECIDED TO ROLL - I explain my thoughts on why I rolled this option
CSP - MARA has fallen and its not getting up ... my original $55 CSP has now turned into this new ROLL DOWN $37 with over 6 months to hold this paper ... I will hold this paper as this credit will make a LOSS into a PROFIT but will have to wait until Jun IF this trade goes my way ...
This (186) day trade begins and ends for the dates below
186December 13, 2021June 17, 2022
MAX PROFIT - IF SHARES TAKEN + Premium
TRADE KRUM!DAYSCash on Cash %CONTRACTSSHARES
$688.001861.79%$2.00200
What I lost and the new trade
LOSERNEWTOTAL
$8.91-$1,782.00$12.35$2,470.00$688.00
NEW Cah Secured Put ROLL trade
COMPANYSYMBOLSHARESPRICETOTAL COST
MarathonMARA200$37.00$7,400.00
EXPIRATION DATEDAYSSTRIKEOPTIONCoC % GAIN
Jun-17-2022186$37.00$12.35
DIVIDENDDIVIDEND GAINOPTION GAINSTOCK GAINTOTAL KRUM
N/AN/AN/A$0.00$688

Disclaimer - No - at the time of this posting I did not own the shares of this equity ... I risk my own money on this trade and am accountable for the trade results
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com
All of my CPT Abbreviations and Acronyms can be found below
https://cptdashboard.blogspot.com/2021/02/CPT-lingo.html
© 2021 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer