Thursday, December 9, 2021

NEW UCPTD Trade | CLOSED CSP TNA ($326 Prem Profit)

All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2021
NEW CSP BUYBACK
Cash Secured Put Option Buy Back
Cash Secured Put position was closed on
TIME AND DATE STAMPThursday, December 9, 2021
TNA
DISCLAIMER: This trade is based on this date. I'm not suggesting a move up or down. I'm showing my trade that I have already done. I'm not recommending this stock as a purchase/trade. Think of it like this, I'm 'Showing you the World thru my Eyes'.
My brief explanation for this trade and how it closed
MINDSET WHEN OPENED - Below I explain why I did this trade
CSP - Markets selling off again using the new covid variant as its excuse ... with inflation fears being the cherry on top ... just using the Cash Secured Put vs buying shares ... the ETF would have to fall another -12% for my strike to be challenged ... watching and will Roll down if I have too
WHEN TRADE CLOSES - I explain my thoughts on how this closed out.
Trade is CLOSED - As with my other TNA CSP the option has fallen under -50% and wanted to use this money for other trades ... I just decided we take this off the board, sit back and watch the markets ... good profit for this amount of time invested.
The Headline Krum! (ACTUAL RESULT)
TRADE KRUM!DAYSCash on Cash %CONTRACTSSHARES
$326.0085.02%1100
Below are the details of the Buy Back
ORIGINAL PREMBUY BACK PRICEDIFFERENCEPREMIUM PROFIT
$4.40$1.14$3.26$326.00
What was the stock doing at the time of this trade
At the time I did this trade, TNA was trading at ~$76.01. All of these calculations are based on the strike price and not where the actual stock was trading. I post the price just for reference.
COMPANYSYMBOLSHARESTRADINGTOTAL COST
TNATNA100$76.01$6,500.00
EXPIRATION DATESTRIKEOPTIONCoC % GAINTOTAL KRUM
Dec-31$65.00$4.405.02%$440.00
CSP so this is a 100% PREMIUM trade only
This trade ADDS December-2021 Monthly Totals
Current Running Total CoC$ Gain$984.00
Current Annual CoC% Gain45.16%
AT THE TIME OF THIS POSTING (time stamp above)
Disclaimer - No - at the time of this posting I did not own the shares of this equity ... I risk my own money on this trade and am accountable for the trade results
Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy.
Image credits - stockcharts.com | barchart.com | foolcdn.com | yahoo.com | earningswhispers.com
All of my CPT Abbreviations and Acronyms can be found below
https://cptdashboard.blogspot.com/2021/02/CPT-lingo.html
© 2021 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights ReservedDisclaimer