| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2022 | ||||
| NEW CSP BUYBACK | ||||
| NEW ROLLED CSP TRADE has been posted using this stock | |||||||||
| THE ORIGINAL TRADE HAS BEEN CLOSED (RESULTS BELOW) | |||||||||
| Square Inc | SQ | ![]() | |||||||
| Strike Price | Expire | Closed | Days | ||||||
| $160.00 | Jan-7 | Jan-5 | 30 | ||||||
| Premium was | Buy Back | Total Premium Profit I made | |||||||
| $5.25 | $10.99 | -$1,148.00 | |||||||
| WHY I CLOSED this CSP Trade > with my expire date being this week Jan-7 and SQ falling -$19 pts from my strike ... I had to roll this option DOWN ... I will post both trades which will show the buy back and the new CSP. | |||||||||
| THE NEW TRADE HAS BEEN OPENED | |||||||||
| Stock Price - placed | Date | Total Prem$ | Contracts | ||||||
| $149.50 | Jan-5 | $9.95 | 2 | ||||||
| Strike Price | Expire | Days | Premium Profit | ||||||
| $150.00 | Feb-11 | 37 | $842.00 | ||||||
| WHY I OPENED this CSP Trade - had to ROLL a seriously challenged $160 strike, Jan-7 expire ... so I bought back that CSP and sold this one hoping to mitigate losses ... in this case I will make a little profit but will not be assigned SQ shares @ $160 when the stock is trading to $149.x The profit you see above BB loss + New Prem = Difference (-$1,148) + $1,990 = +$842 if this trades expires worthless on Feb-11th | |||||||||
| Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy. | ||||
| All of my CPT Abbreviations and Acronyms can be found below | ||||
| https://cptdashboard.blogspot.com/2021/02/CPT-lingo.html | ||||
| © 2022 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer | |||
