| All rights reserved - Core Position Trading, LLC - 2022 | ||||
| NEW CCW BUYBACK | ||||
| Covered Call Option Buy Back | ||||
| Covered Call position was closed on | ||||
| TIME AND DATE STAMP | Thursday, January 13, 2022 | |||
![]() | Southern Co. | SO | ||
| Stock Price - placed | Date | Total Prem$ | Dividend? | |
| $67.30 | Dec-17 | $0.50 | $0.00 | |
| Strike Price | Expire | Profit on this trade | ||
| $69.00 | Jan-14 | $250.00 | ||
| CCW - Southern Co is a Buy & Hold stock for me where I hold shares for some stock appreciation and covet its dividend. During the companies off events months I like selling covered calls when the stock is at the top of its trading range ... SO @ $67.30 seems Over Bought with an RSI 72 so this is a good time to sell the OTM CCW with the hopes the stock never challenges my strike price, close this trade profitable and still own the shares. I commonly refer to this as my 'Double my Dividend' using CCW trade and expect to NOT have my shares taken. | ||||
| WHY I CLOSED this CCW Trade > expire is tomorrow and with the stock near the strike i decided to close this trade so my shares aren't taken tomorrow should it pop over $69 ... | ||||
| Disclaimer - Yes - at the time of this posting I do own shares. I am by no means recommending this stock for purchase | ||||
| Remember, the content of this site is for informational and educational purposes only. If you invest using information contained here, do so at your own risk. Please read the full disclaimer posted below and visit cptdashboard.com for my privacy policy. | ||||
| All of my CPT Abbreviations and Acronyms can be found below | ||||
| https://cptdashboard.blogspot.com/2021/02/CPT-lingo.html | ||||
| © 2022 Core Position Trading, LLC and the CPT Dashboard - All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer | |||
